May 7, 2015

Hey guys long time no write. This one is awesomely weird.

So there was a criminal on the loose. The time was dystopic (futurific setting).

The police (they were wearing something like the Hunger Games police) were everywhere.

I was a writer, and I somehow knew I was having a dream.

I was talking to this man. He looked a lot like Max from the Book Thief.

He asked me "What kind of dreams do you have?"

I don't know why I answered dystopic because I have only dreamt twice of that genre.

Then the next thing that happened was I was outside and the police caught the criminal.

A mini helicopter came, it was about 5 feet.
The man was crouched, as in his knees were on his chest and his head was down.

The helicopter opened up a shaft underneath and covered the man.

A few seconds later the helicopter was in the air and the man was with it.

I was amazed at how small and light it looked like, although it was carrying a full grown man.

Then we boarded another helicopter. This time it was bigger and older-looking. It kind of looked like a bus inside,

There were animals everywhere.

A grey baby goat, two ducklings, one mother duck, a white chinese chicken and a puppy.

I touched a duckling first and I legit felt it in my hand. Like it was there.

Then the baby goat next which was under the chair. It was sooo grey it almost looked like it was painted over but it wasn't.

I climbed in the seat the goat was under and sat beside them.

So the helicopter took off and I didnt realize there was a small window open near my foot.

The goat, the chicken and a duckling fell and I was scared out of my mind.

I peeked through the window and there they were, running and trying to keep up with the copter.

I opened the windown even more and tried to pull them in and closed it when they did.

I made sure to check it 5 times if ever the window slides open.

Then we were in a giant basketball court.

I was with a couple of teammates and the court was empty. We were probably the only people there.

We left, after playing a few games of badminton.

When we were going out, a classmate of mine called me (verbally) and said that I forgot my phone.

So I ran to her and got it.

Then the next we were at some kind of airport and we were with Little Mix.

I know, I know you probably hate them right now but I don't. I'm just disappointed with what they said.

We were friends and I practically forced them to perform a song.

Not soon after, and they did. Then a lot of people were surrounding them, watching and listening.

I tried to take a picture with a pink camera but failed and I sat down beside them to do it.

I don't remember the rest of the dream but I had some kind of ability to do something. I don't know what they are, I just know that I can.

Thanks guys and til the next dream!