February 25, 2015 (afternoon)

I was going to post the 5sos dream now but I napped and dreamed. So here it goes.

There was this fair and our class went to it. It was really fun, based on the laughter of my classmates. I got there by taxi. Just earlier we were talking about how my mom doesn't like to let me on public transportation because it's dangerous. I think the fair was in some kind of large compound. There was a green gate and stuff.

I don't remember much of the details that happened during the day and afternoon, just fragments of my classmates laughing over a joke someone just told after buying candy, walking up a booth with a guy friend, also I've got a wisp that I had to get some kind of beverage which I paid for but I never got it. So time with my friends, fun times blah blah blah.

So here's the part I really remember.

We were coming home from the fair. So these guys called Christine, Charmane, Ashley and Kat were with me. There was a jeepney/taxi terminal just beside the compound. Ashley told me that she will play. I don't what she's playing. I remember telling them that I needed to go get something from inside. I think it was a black net pouch which I took to the fair. So I went inside, looked for it then went back out. When I did, the girls weren't there anymore.

It was an empty field filled with empty yellow jeepneys. It was night already and if you live in the city in the Philippines, you know that at night, the street lights turn on and they're orange. I let out a frustrated groan and went to the entrance of the compound to look for them. Then I went back to the terminal.

There were these teenagers throwing biscuit packages everywhere. Most of them were throwing it at nothing at all. So I go through them, getting hit by several because I was the only one there. I look to the rest of the terminal but it was still empty. The only people there were the teenagers and me. When I turned around there were these two people: a 10-year-old or a teenager who hasn't gone through puberty and an old lady.

The lady was holding a bag. The teenagers were throwing biscuits at her. The lady suddenly snapped and flung the bag back and forth. I told her to run. And she did. All the time I kept my hand on her back. It felt bumpy, as an old woman's back would feel like.

We were running and all the time she was yelling, "Akala nyo mababato nyo ko at hindi ako papalag ah. Akala nyo ah." Over and over. This translates to: "You thought you can throw things at me and I won't mind it. You really thought that." She was still flinging the bag around and while we were running, I told her, "Wala na po sila. Hindi na po sila susunod dito." Which translates to: "They're not here. They won't come after you." I looked behind me and all I see is darkness and orange lights

I lead her to a narrow alley and I peek out to see if anyone was there. My classmates, namely Chryssel, Ashley, Joshua, Patrick and Andrew. I felt relieved that someone was going to come home with me. I went out of the darkness of the alley and went with them. Ashley was going to play basketball earlier when she said she was going to play. Chryssel and Ashley were both holding a basketball. Then we opened the green gate and it was noon again.

A jeepney filled with people from our school arrived at the front. Our adviser, Ms. Zenith, was there, along with the Grade 7 Adviser, Ms. Ella. Ms. Ella said that Chryssel sent her a text message saying Happy Birthday.

Then the dream ended because I woke up.

Last December 2014, we went to this fair at another school. It was really fun and exciting because it was in a v prestigious and famous school and it was the first time I've ever been in a contest in another school.

(My school is v competitive so)

Yeah so thanks for reading this. If you are btw haha so yeah bye