Chapter Five

Nagising si Catherina na Masakit ang ulo, aww!aww! hiyaw niya habang hawak-hawak ang sentido.

"What time did she got home lastnight?

Then the door opened and she saw a Lilo standing on the door wearing an apron.He look so adorable.He have dark eyes and hair,kayumanggi ang kulay nito.

"Ate ganda!buti gising kana,okay kain na po tayo!excited na sabi nito.

She smiled at him,

"Thanks Lilo baba naako"ngumiti naman ito at tumalikod sakanya.She had a two storey house.Most of the paint is white,she bought her place three year's ago.In the place is big it has three rooms plus her lab and a mini clinic downstairs.In the past it's kind of lonely but now she it's getting liveir thanks to Steven and Lilo.

Tumayo na siya dumaritso siya sa kanyang walk in Cabinet.Well what she love about her house is her massive dresser.It's connected to the attic,yep dahil kulang ang space para sa mga shoes damit etc niya pati attic ay ginawa na niyang closset.When you opened the door you can see a pink stairs.Naglakad siya papunta doon at kumuha siya ng pink na versace na robe tapos ay bumaba na siya ng hagdanan.

She didn't bother brushing her teeth and seeing herself in the mirror.
She is still a little grudgy walking in her kitchen ,pero ng nasa kusina na siya ay gusto niya tumakbo pabalik sa kwarto niya.Steven is preparing the table may apron din itong suot match ng suot ni Lilo.Did she mention he look so hot and clean,compared to her!

"Dang!di siya pwedeng makitang ganito ang anyo niya kaya dahan-dahan siyang umatras but then Caroline call her name."Oh!!Sis!come here,your fiance is amazing he made me a drink for my hangover!
"Ahh-hh ate ahmm your here?she stammers

"Yes Sis!we got home drunk lastnight thank goodness andito si Lilo.This kid helps us--
"Ahh yes!yes! naalala ko ahmm--- I be back may nakalimutan lang ako sa itaas"So you wont say hello to me Catherina?Steven ask her,may diin ang bawat pagbanggit nito sa pangalan niya.
"Ahhh Hello?parang tangang sabi niya
"No hug?he ask her

"Sure darling!then she realized something she smells alcohol and puke.Bawat paghakbang ni Steven ay ganoon din ang pag atras niya.

"Where are you going hon?I'm just gonna kis---
"That's it she needs a shower kaya mabilis na tumalikod siya at tumakbo pabalik sa kwarto niya.Then she lock the door and she went to her bathroon,when she saw herself in the mirror gusto niyang mahimatay.

She looks like garbage,her hair is a mess!May natuyong mascara sa ilalim at itaas ng mata niya.Her lipstick is all over her face also.She has white spots under her lips,hinawakan niya iyon.Dammit!she must been drolling while sleeping.
"Catherina you are a Queen for goodness sake!That is she like looking her best.
"Gusto niyang sumigaw!at nakita siya ni Steven na ganito ang anyo!
Kahit ubod ng sakit ng ulo niya ay naligo siya,she need to redeen herself infront of her fiance kung hindi ay aasarin siya nitong buong maghapon.

She choose to wear her new  burberry dress.Actually most of her things is new she doesn't wear it twice.Inayos niya ang buhok niya she choose wear her debbie wingham gold shoes and voila!She looks simple yet expensive and super elegant.

Bago siya bumaba ay sinugurado niya munang sobrang bango niya.
Pagbaba niya ay nakita niyang napangnga  si Caroline at Lilo,
"Ohh!I guess my Catherina is back"sabi ni Steven habang nakangiti
"Ofcourse hi! Ate Goodmorning!bati niya dito
"ahhh goodmorning?

"I have an hangover from lastnight drinking hon,my head hurts sabay yakap niya kay Steven"
Steven just laughed at her,Trust me I know"then Steven kiss her forehead.
Pinaupo siya nito tapos ay may nilapag itong juice sa harapan niya at lumapit naman si Lilo na may dalang pancake.

"Hmmm!Ate Ganda ang bango-bango niyo po!sabi nito
Did she overdo her perfume,she felt a little silly like she's like highschool girl want to impress her crush badly.Nakakahiya!!

"Ahh Thank you Lilo ngapala Baka late na ako Makauwi mamaya.I have to operate Beatrice"paalam niya kay Lilo.

"Okay Lang po Ate Ganda sabi ni Kuya Steven sakanya daw po muna ako mag stay haggang bukas"

"Thank you"bulong niya kay Steven

"Aww look at you two kahit di pa kayo ikinakasal you ay parang pamilya na kayo"sabi ni Caroline sakanila.

Napatingin si Steven sa kanya then Steven kiss her cheek.

"Well we are family which leads me to an idea Babe.Why won't I adopt Lilo so that he can have my last name and yours would be his middle name"sabi ni Steven sakanya.

"It's fine with me how about you Lilo?Do you want to use Steven's last name?tanong niya sa bata.

"Ahhh,Kung okay Lang po sainyong dalawa kaya Lang ang weird po ate Ganda!Parang magiging tatay ko na po si Kuya Steven at nanay ko naman ikaw"Na hihi yang sabi nito.

"What are you saying Lilo?You are part of family now,If You agree I could call Xania right now para maasikaso na ang papeles mo.

"Si Ate Xan po?Talaga miss ko na siya!Kaya Lang po mukhang busy siya napanood ko siya sa news kagabi!

"Who is this Your friend  Xania,Marie is she came from our circle?tanong ng Ate niya.

"She's a close friend of Mine Ate—

"What is her surname?maybe I saw her in one of those parties I attended"sabi nito
Her sister have a very good standing in the society when it comes to upper social class kilala nito.

"Her surname is Madrid Ate she's a lawyer but she's married now she's in Italy"sabi niya dito.Actually she's a little happy because her sister is making an effort to know her friends now.

"Ahh probably I heard her name and her husband?she ask her.

"Oh!It's Bianci actually I don't like him at first——

"Hon,Lorenzo is my friend why do you like calling his surname?
Because I don't like them they stole my sister,especially King Adil!Because of him I can't contact Serena!inis Na sabi niya dito.

"Wait—wait?

"Marie you mean your name friend is Xania Bianci?The wife of Lorenzo Bianci?!di makapaniwalang sabi nito

"Yes,Ate and I have also two other friends Name Serena and Anica "she told her.

"Seriously?!Why you never told me these things Ohh I loved her wedding!,especially her wedding gown!!!It was superb!The Magazine said it's the wedding of the century!!

"Actually I was there in their wedding Ate I'm one of the bridesmaid"

"Yes Carol I propose to your sister on the day of their wedding"proud na sabi ni Steven.

Ang kapatid niya naman ay di makapaniwala,well who could blame her Bianci is a big name in the world especially in Italy.Sobrang yaman ng mga ito,yes they are rich pero mas mayaman ang mga ito her sister and those belong to that circle look up to that surname.

"And ahh— the King your mentioning is it Adil Abadi Almasi Nazari the one you treated in our Hospital?Tanong ulit niya

"Yes Ate that King fell in love with my Friend But you know Bianci and that King trust me they are not what they think they are———

"Holy moly!I think I need to drink again!How many influential friend you have Marie?How did you even meet those people?She ask her in suprise voice.

"Just Few ate but I don't like them!why would she like Bianci and Adil they stole her sisters from her tanging si Anica nalang ang natitira.They swear they belong to her pero nabihag na ng dalawang lalaki ang puso ng mga kaibigan niya.

—————————————————————---

So sa mga naguguluhan po this story is a Series.Starts with Xania then Serena at ngayon nga ay story na ni Catherina.You will never understand this Series if na skip niyo ang Book One or Book Two.As you notice bitin ang ending ng bawat chapter because their happy ending is in the other book.Katulad ng kay X you read her family life in the book of Serena.So guys you will also read more about Serena and Adil in this Story.Like What happen next.That's all Thanks for supporting this book.Keep Safe!

"LOve Whitebells"