Erica Mena

Now That I Let King Know About The Proposal He's Still Excited. King Is My Number 1 Priority And Ill Do Anything For My Son. Shad Makes He Feel Like A New Woman. Someone That Can Handle Mena , Cause We All Know Nobody Can Handle My Mouth. I Really Do See Myself Spending The Rest Of My Life With Him. I Cooled Down You Havent Seen Me In The Public Eye For Anything Negative. My Family Is Beyond Excited For The Wedding. Its Not A Secret Anymore Mena Is Going To Be A Moss. Shad Is Officially Part Of CSI. Not Just 1 Episode And Done No He's Doing Multiple Until The Season Ends.

||

As You All Should Know Erica Is Getting Married. And Might You Ask What Cyn Is Doing ? Cyn Has Her A Boo Too Yes I Have Me A Boo. He's Not An Celebrity Just A Childhood Friend. I Dont Want To Jinx Anything So For Now He Is Unknown. Erica And I Decide To Meet Up 1 Last Time. I Still Get Emotional Thinking About It. We Both Moved On I Just Want Closure ! I Got Some Closure But Not Enough. I Want To Be Able To Talk About Erica With Out Getting Emotional. I Honestly Still Love Erica And I Loved Her So Much I Had To Let Her Go. We Been Up , Down , Backwards , Forward , Side To Side But When It Comes To Us Making Up Its Difficult. Erica Is Stubborn She Doesn't Like When All The Attention Isn't On Her. Thats What I Loved About Her She Needed My Undivided Attention At All Times. Erica Was At The #Her Facility So She Told Me To Meet Her There. "Hello" I Said To Erica. "Hey" She Said Hesitating. We Talked And Then I Jumped Right In And Tells Erica How I Felt About The Engagement. I Shed A Few Tears But I Then Realized All The Bullshit I Was Put Through Dealing With Erica. I Quickly Got Out Of My Feelings And Realized Who I Were. I Left Erica Alone In The #Her Facility. I Went Home And Fell Into A Deep Sleep. I Dreamt Of Being A Mermaid.

||

Few Weeks Passed And I Had Been Happy ! Not Sure Why But I Was Happy. I Went To Twitter And I Had A Few Fans Asked Some Questions And I Answered Them. One Fan Said "Hi Baby , How Did You Find Out About Erica's Engagement And How Did You Feel?" I Answered Simple "I Was At The Bar With My Bestfriend And A Mutual Friend Sent Me A Screenshot Of Her Ring". Another Asked "Were You Surprised By How Fast She Moved On?" I Said "Surprised Yes , But We Had Our Differences Maybe We Weren't Meant To Be". I Was Done Answering Questions About Erica And Her Proposal.

||

Cyn And I Met A Few Weeks Ago It Didn't Go As Planned But We Talked. Cyn Shed A Few Tears But Too Bad. Cyn Is A Great Person She Really Is , Cyn Is Like The Female Version Of Shad Moss Weird Right ? I Picked Up A Magazine And Look Who's In Book Having Interviews About Me ? I Read "
When The VH1 Reporter Asked Cyn If Her Heart Dropped About The Proposal Mena's Ex Said, "Definitely, It Was A Bit Diffucult, You Know I Was Confused. I Was Confused For A Long Time, A Few Days."

As Far As Mena Reaching Out, Cyn Claimed "She Doesn't Need To. I Don't Expect Her To At All."

VH1 Asked Cyn If She Would Go To The Wedding.

"Absolutely Not ... No ... God Bless Them But No," She Said. Even Saying There Is No Room For A Future Friendship With Mena.

Cyn Made That Clear By Saying That She Does Not Want A Friendship, "Not Even With Her Shadow."

Cyn Claimed Her Behavior On The Show Was Because She "Reached That Point When You Just Can't Take No More, And You Don't Think That This Person Is Taking You Serious ... So Now I Have To Show You I'm Serious."