chapter three- a night to remember.

i look at the clothing. it's slutty. it's a red leather bra and matching leather short shorts.. and fish nets? i look over and see black boots. i put it all on. and take down my hair and look at the dusty mirror next to me.
"you're ugly" the voice says again.
i walk out of the door thomas did.
the two men waiting guide me towards a stage. and pick me up and place me on the stage.
i trip and little mamas get my balance. a shiny stripper pole stands in front of me-
"oh no-" i whisper.
"DANCE SLUT"
suddenly. it comes on. horse cock.
i know what to do..

i strut towards the pole. swaying my hips.. left yeah yeah.. right yeah yeah..i grab the pole and spin. i drop my boTAY to the floor. i feel a dollar slide against my back. i spin around the pole lifting my leg all sexy. i make eye contact with thomas. he raises an eye brow.  i do a couple more dance moves that i've see  madam ellen do.
the music stops. i stop off the stage and go find thomas.
CLICK CLICK LICK BITCH my boots say. as i wabie.
"MISS MIIS MISS! you forgot your money!" some lady says handing me a bunch of money.
"woah- oh" i say
i say thank you then go find thomas.

he sits in the corner of the room in a dark purple couch. two sexy ladies stand next to him. he looks at me and cocks his eye brow.
"leave me jannete and beth" he says to the girls. they leave. (woah)
he stands up.. and walks around admiring my body.
"good little kitten knowing exactly what to do on stage huh" he says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
i scoff.. "excuse me?" i say.
"you heard me" he says "now let's go"

part four will be out shortly be patient kittens 😈