quirk explanation and stuff

Warning: there will be strong language throughout the story + some violence and probably a little gore at some points (I'll always put a TW of what it includes at the top of every chapter, let me know if I ever miss something!!)

Quirk: Pyrokinesis: The user can create flames out of atoms in the air. The flame can grow to whatever extent they let it. They can also control the temperature, and no matter how cold or how hot they make the fire, the flame stays steady. So, for example, the fire can be harmless if they lower the heat and make it room temperature. The user can have the flame do whatever they want it to, like move. Unless the user has the flame do something else, it will hover above their hand. (the user is resistant to any type of heat, so they receive no burns from their quirk, though this causes them to be cold often). They can control where the flames are produced from, for example, they can produce flames up and down their left arm. Also, they don't have to create the flame to manipulate it, it can be from anyone or anything, and they'll still be able to control it. Though, if it is produced by someone else they can only control where it moves. Whatever temperature and size it was created, to begin with, is how it will stay(something related to this last part will be discovered later in the story).

When they overuse or reach the limits of their quirk, their nose bleeds profusely and their hearing is affected occasionally. The most common drawback for the user is their brain going fuzzy, which makes it hard to think and hard to do most things. Usually, when hearing is affected the user will just be sensitive to loud sounds and there will be ringing that lasts for a long time. Because of the strain on their hearing from their quirk, they are allowed to wear headphones/earbuds in school to help tune it out. It's rare that it will be necessary, but they are given that accommodation. If they overuse it very much, they will simply pass out. Depending on the level of overuse, it may take a few hours to days for them to wake up.

Looks: the only looks I'm changing are giving y/n red eyes. Otherwise, the looks aren't changed from how you imagine y/n.