CHAPTER 1

Dahyun's pov

It's been two days since our driver and personal pilot moved in. He's been deafeningly quiet and never speaks to me. As if he didn't have a tongue which to communicate. "Do you want some sandwich?" He just looked away. Does he know how to speak? I sighed in disbelief and put down the plate with bunch of sandwiches.

{FLASHBACK}

"I hired another personal pilot since we don't have one. I think this one fits perfectly." My dad said as he put down his coffee. "I think it would be too much if he becomes your bodyguard."

I glance at door as it opens widely. "Mr. Kim, this is Miyouwazaki Sean. You're new personal pilot and a driver." He slightly bowed. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Miyouwazaki. I think you're too young for being my pilot and a driver, but i think you're the one i'm looking for." My Father prepare a handshake as he reach his hand.

"This is my daughter, Kim Da Hyun." My father smiled, the guy just nodded quietly. "You'll be starting now." My father smiled at him as he reach out his brief case and our assistant guide him through his room. I just stared at him walk away. He wears the same expression, the serious one.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

It seems like he's reading something. I leave him be as i head through my room to practice my piano lesson. That guy doesn't like to talk so much, i despise people who don't communicate with me.

No one's pov

Dahyun continue to play from her piano as Sana kept glancing on every angle of the house like he was planning something. Sana slipped his hands on his pocket and found a mini earpiece as he tries to communicate with someone. He lies his back down through the chair as he comfortably seats.

He look left and right and observe the whole living room. "Agent-29 reporting. I'm inside the target's house." Sana heard a voice from the radio. "Nice, we're sending a fake birth certificate and you are known as Miyouwazaki Sean." Sana hummed in response as he heard another female's voice.

"Goodluck, Agent-29." Sana put his earpiece back at his pocket and stood up the chair. He checked the time and set a camera somewhere in the living room.

-

"Mr. Miyouwazaki? Kim Se Young has a meeting with Park Jin Young. He wants you to drive him at KSY ENTERTAINMENT at exactly 3:30 pm." Se Young's assistant smiled at him as she started to walk away.

Sana wears his earpiece again. "Yoona i need some details about Park Jin Young. Send it immediately." Sana rushed through his room and opens his briefcase. "Right away, agent-29." Yoona send it through Sana's laptop

"Park Jin Young. Age 49, CEO of JYP ENTERTAINMENT. He owns a large corporation and even friends with Kim Se Young. He is one of your targets according to your mission."

"Thanks, Yoona." Sana closed his laptop and hides it under his bed. He opens his closet and saw a black case. As he opens it, he saw the black sniper.

He wasn't surprised at all he closed it again as he sneak on the car

He wasn't surprised at all he closed it again as he sneak on the car. It was all set. The only thing he could do is to wait until 3:30 pm.