Dear Diary

"Dear Diary, I don't know what it is but since I came back from the U.S., I've been doing the best I've ever done. I'm happy. I met Harry who is a great boyfriend and he'd introduced me to some of his really nice friends. My dad is getting married today to Payton who I guess I'll have to be calling Step-mom or mom in a few. She wasn't bad, I actually really liked her. She let me get away with things and I could talk to her about everything, though it's probably gonna change when we're an actual real family but I don't think she'd ever replace my mum. I might call her mum but no ones ever gonna be compared to the person who gave birth to me. My brother isn't coming to the wedding, he told me his gang and Harry's had something to sort out, but I'm pretty sure he was lying cause when I asked Harry to come to the wedding he'd told me he had business to sort out and he was gonna be messy afterwards. Jake and Harry were friends and I know they wouldn't hurt each other just cause they know how much they both mean to me. If he ever hurt my family, It'd kill me inside. Knowing I'm with someone who'd hurt my family that easily. Jake's excuse to dad was yesterday he told him he was going to a party and he told me he's just gonna show up today late at night and tell him he zoned out so Drew was my date. Since the night Harry and I started having sex again, he didn't leave any scars or marks on me that aren't love marks, at least that's what he called hickeys now. After that night since him and I had been suspended for a week for messing around, he rented us a vacation house in France (my parents thought I was spending the week with Gabby) and we had a really great time. It was a break from all the fights and stress he was dealing with. I'd seen him at his most vulnerable state and I loved it more than anything. When we came back of course that side of him went away, I'd only see it when he was begging me to do something or when he was trying to be romantic but I couldn't blame him with all the shit going on in his life. In Paris he told me how he wanted the best for me, how his life wasn't stable enough for me to be with him and all I said was I didn't mind. I mean I'd be crazy to throw what we have away, it's not likely you have a boyfriend who has his own mansion with money to take you to Paris and spend a week with him at a resort. It's weird to think a couple months ago I couldn't stand being beside him even for a minute."

It was at this really big cute venue. Gabby was busy trying to impress boys and I was stuck with Drew who I had nothing to talk to about. To my luck Harry and my brother showed up! I smiled at them and held my arms out for a hug but didn't know who to aim for so both of them kissed my cheek.

"I'm so bored! Thank god you're here" I said in relief but they didn't seem to say too much. Harry shot me a smile and Jake an eyebrow raise.

"I wouldn't miss his wedding for anything or my new mom!" We'd all gotten a little bit of American grammar and slang in our heads since she came along and dad talked to us different. After the ceremony finished and we'd taken pictures, they didn't waste another second in London. Rosa went back home with my grandparents since they knew Jake and I wanted to not just stay home babysitting our first week alone.

"So where are you and my brother going?" I asked Harry, knowing Jake wasn't gonna tell me anything.

"Nothing bad. Just a talk" He looked at the floor.

"You're lying. Can I come then?"

"Nah, it's not for you. For Jake it's alright but it's too dangerous, just trust me on this one" He kissed my forehead. I knew Harry did things that weren't really lawful. And so did Jake ever since he was young but I've never truly been involved in either of their business. I knew a basic idea of it but I never asked too much questions. 

"That's my brother though, and you're...." I tried to hide the undeniable smile that came on my face whenever I thought of Harry being mine. He smiled back at me, his dimples completely having me at my knees.