Falling for you

y/n= your name
Hodlile= is your last name
h/c= hair color
h/l= hair length
e/c= eye color
s/c= skin color
A/n= Arthurs note
N/n= nick name

"By the way, you never told me you name" killua said.
"Oh, seems I haven't..." I said turning away from him, I felt my face heat up.
no guy has ever asked me for my name before... their always interested only in the way I look. I thought to myself not realizing I haven't answered his question.

"So are you going to tell me your name orrr..." killua said interested.
"My name is y/n, y/n hodlile"
I said facing away from him.
"Cool... why aren't you looking at me?"
I blushed even more when I heard this.
"I- uh" I tried to say still not looking his way, but I got cut off when a pale hand grabbed my chin and forced my head to turn around. It was killua, our faces were so close to each other... great! Now I'm blushing even more.

Killuas POV~ finally besties🤞🏻
"My name is y/n, y/n hodlile" so... her name is y/n, such a pretty name Suiting for such a pretty girl, I blushed with a soft smile on my face... wait what?! What am I thinking?? Killua get ahold of yourself! I snapped out of it noticing she wasn't facing me.

"Cool... why aren't you looking at me?"
I said. Was she uncomfortable around me? I thought to myself, that made me sad.

"I- uh" she said still facing away from me when I lost my patients and grabbed her chin so she could face me... she was blushing, is that why she didn't want me to se her?? Shoot then I messed up. I let go of her.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have forced you to look at me"
I said shamefully.
"It's ok" she said with a smile, she's so kind... now IM blushing.

Normal POV
Suddenly alluka walked in.
"Are you done eating?" You asked her.
"Yup" she replied. "Hey sissy can I sleep next to you tonight?" She asked.
"Of course you can" I said throwing my arms forward signaling her to come and give me a hug.
Killua looked pale, well he is pale... but he looked even paler and slightly shocked. I wonder why?

Time skip~the next morning
You woke to find alluka and you cuddling, she was still asleep. She's so adorable I'm starting to actually think of her as my little sis. You sit up and see killua laying next to alluka, he's sleeping so peacefully, you think to yourself. He's so hot- ahhhhhh what am I thinkinggg. You blushed and didn't notice you were staring at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Killua said with his eyes still closed.
I squealed then froze.
He opened one eye and looked at you with a smug look on his face, he
chuckled.

"Do you like me or something?"
He teased.
I probably created a new damn shade of red since I was blushing so hard.
"What?! No! Stop teasing me..."
"What if I won't"
He said getting closer to my face.

I ain't no sucker, fine you wanna play that game? Your the one that's going to be all flustered.
I got so close to his face I could basically feel his breath. I smirked as our lips were two centimeters apart.
I looked into his eyes.
He blushed like CRAZY he probably thought we were about to kiss, honestly I wouldn't resist... but I'm a
BAD B!T€H and imma get you back for teasing me.

I ✨curved✨ and hugged him my face dug into his chest he's so warm... I could feel his heart beat, it was beating really fast, haha got you sucker😏
Or so I thought. Until he wrapped his arms around me pulled me closer and held me tight. He played with my
h/l, h/c hair and started sniffing it...
"You smell good" he said with a calming and sweet voice.
"You smell like the ocean and sweet fruit, it's so refreshing."
He said placing his head down on my shoulder.
I wrapped my legs around him, and he fell back making him lay on his back with me on top of him. cuddling, I fell asleep in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3 coming soon🧍🏻‍♀️🤍