Kiss?

"Ok imma go make your pancakes now" you chuckled as killua jumped in the with excitement.
"Don't forget to make them with chocolate chips" he reminded me, "I won't" I replied.

~Time skip~
You and killua are killua are eating pancakes (you decided to make some for yourself too), killua has chocolate chip pancakes covered with some more melted chocolate. "Geez you really like chocolate don't you" you said with a mocking tone, "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE CHOCOLATE?!" He replied... loudly may I add. "Well you didn't have to yell" you said when you noticed something, "Hey killua, you have some chocolate on your face" you said pointing at his cheek. "Huh where? Here?" He said licking his right cheek. "No idiot, on the other side" , he tried to lick the chocolate of his left cheek this time but he missed the spot. "Wrong yet again, it's right here"
you said as you got up reached across the table placed your hand on his left cheek and wiped away the chocolate with your thumb.
You both started blushing intensely and you were about to sit back down when killua grabbed your wrist.
Killuas POV:
"Hey killua, you have some chocolate on your face" y/n said pointing at my cheek.
"Huh where? Here?" I said confused as I tried to lick the chocolate off my face, "No idiot, on the other side" she said.
I tried licking the chocolate off my other cheek but I failed, "Wrong yet again, it's right here" y/n said as she wiped the chocolate of my face. She's so close... she's so pretty... I thought to my self mesmerized as I looked into her beautiful e/c eyes.
Caught up in the moment I grabbed her  wrist.
W- what am I doing?? I thought to myself after I snapped out of it.
Y/n had a shocked look on her face and she was blushing, cute...
Normal POV:
What's this feeling?? Is it just my imagination or are our faces are getting closer?? I feel like something is pulling me closer, his lips look so... kissable.
You thought to yourself as you both shut you eyes, you could feel his breath when you heard foot steps.
"I'm boredddd" you hear a familiar voice say, it was ALLUKA!
You both basically jumped away from each other.
"Huh what's wrong" alluka said as she saw your awkward looks and flushed faces.
"N- nothing alluka don't worry about it... wanna go somewhere?" Killua brushed it off.
"Yayyyy" alluka said excited.
"Ok let's go" I said with a large grin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter was short Besties👁💧👄💧👁