Break Up [OUTFIT ABOVE]

GIYANNAS POV:

Your just jelous, Spencer says' JELOUS JELOUS U DONT EVEN EXIST TO ME, I yell Y-you dont even exist i say while breaking down in tears, GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK i yell while flipping him off, I run into my room and cry until my mom and dad get home they come in my room and see me crying i run to both of them and hug them' I- S-spencer cheated on me and called me Jelous, That son of a bitch actin like his dad back in high school' Ur mom says holding u, Gigi its ok u got us u wanna go to the movies or sum or u just wanna stay in here ur dad says' Im just gonna stay in here cause i dont feel like going anywhere, u say with tears in ur eyes ur parents leave. 

2 WEEKS PAST:

Giyanna wake up were taking u on a girls day, Miya says while throwing ur blankets on the floor' No i dont feel good enough, u say No no no ur coming idc what u say Miya gets u up and u start to get ready and then u guys get in the car. Btw Gi umm Spencer is gonna be there but ur way better then him, Demi says while pulling into the mall' I- u jump out and grab ur phone and purse and see Spencer and his friends at the front u walk over to them, FUCK U' Giyanna says while slapping him and walking inside, Gigi i didnt think u had the guts to do that Miya says while shopping, Well yea i did and hold on im getting a call from my dad brb, u say walking out the store. GIIYANNA UR MOM JUST OD AND WERE IN THE HOSPITAL, Hawk yells u start to cry' I- I- ok im coming u rush out the store and drive to the hospital, u run in the room and see ur mom eating and she sees u with tears rolling down ur face' I- why mom me and u are going to drop off ur mom at rehab for a while, Hawk says' fine u say u hug hawk and walk out the room with him. So tomorrow morning were gonna drop her off, Why did she do it' U say idk i just got home from work and saw pills and ur mom on the floor, Hawk says wrapping his arm around u' well can we just go home im tired and ive had a long day u say while getting in the car, U guys drive home and then u go to bed.