"The Day" Chapter 1

After spending a week in that hospital, I was ready to leave. I never really got much sleep. I would stay up and hear Harry crying outside of my room. He would never go 20 feet away from my room unless he was getting food or something for me. Eventually I would fall asleep. But then I would wake up from nightmares. Well not really nightmares just certain images I didn't want to see.

One day Harry walk into my room with a huge grin on his face. It must be good news.

"Shilo." He started as he started slowly playing with the end of my long hair "I have some news"

"What is it?" I wondered trying not to make it too obvious I was excited.

He smiled even wider as the words came out of his mouth "You get to leave the hospital today"

"What?" I said as I arose from the bed with much excitement

"The doctors said that you are able to leave today" he put his warm hand on my face again. He couldn't stop smiling and neither can I.

I was so happy I can finally leave this dreadful place. I still never open the curtains to that window. Harry said I wouldn't like what I would see. I decided to trust my gut and I got up from my bed and open the window while Harry was on the phone with someone. He was right. I don't like what I see. I saw all these people flashing bright cameras at me.

"DAMN IT SHILO" he yelled "I TOLD YOU TO NEVER OPEN THAT WINDOW"

I never seen him so mad. "Wh-who are all those people?" I asked looking straight into his emerald eyes.

"Um I'm in a famous band, Shilo. I know, I know. I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's okay everything is okay" As soon as he said that last sentence he pulled me into a hug. I was a warm, soft, sweet hug. I wish the hug lasted longer than it did. I felt weirdly attracted to Harry. It feels like I've known him forever even though I only remember seeing him a week ago. It didn't shock me that he was in a band. At least Harry finally told me something about him. He never told me who he was or what he does. Every time I ask him he says the same thing over 'Someone who cares for you'

Harry was a strange one. But for the past week he kept me good company. I just wish i knew him.