Physical

"Now today we will see our two young detectives complete the physical training." Captain holt announces. "Ooo COOL!!!!! SO COOL!" Jake couldn't stop squealing. "This is the obstacle course you have to complete, we will do a trial run before the actual test." Holt explains. "And that's the whole course." Holt walks them through. "This seems harder then when I did it." Amy looks at the course confused. "We added terry mainly just to see if they can protect themselves." Holt explains why it's harder. "Oh that makes sense." Amy agrees. "We don't need a trial run. But thank you for the offer." Lilli tells the captain. Every one laughed a little. "Do you think you two will get through the course without a trial run?" Amy laughs. "Yeah." Creedine and Lilli say at the same time. "Well Lilli first." Holt says and brings out a stop watch. "Creedine." Lilli says and looks at her best friend. Creedine had hacked into the sound system and started playing music. 'Good feeling' started playing through the speakers. "We can complete it together but if it asks to go separately that's fine." Lilli shrugged. With her basic training the was going to be a breeze. "How is there music playing?" Amy asks confused. "I hacked into the sound system." Creedine answer. "That's funny!" Amy laughs. "I just did it." Creedine bluntly says. "What really?" Amy asks after she realises Creedine was being serious. "Yep." Creedine says. Lilli starts and hops up the big wall easily. A shooting range was coming up, it only shot dodge balls but they still hurt when they hit you. Lilli flew through them and somersaulted at the end on it. Coming up to terry, Lilli ran up, flipped and wrapped her legs around his neck. With all the strength she had, she flipped him backwards and temporarily paralysed him. Two dummies were up next, one with a knife and the other with a gun. Lilli kicked the knife out of the dummies handle and she dismantled the gun from the other. The last obstacle required her to climb up a rope and ring the bell. "This is usually where people get tired and don't make it on time. But she has four minutes remaining." Holt looks at her in disbelief. Before anyone could say anything about their experience with the rope and the bell; Lilli had rung it. "No way!" Amy looks at Lilli who just jumped down from the rope of the rope. Heading back to the start line for Creedine; everyone was asking Lilli questions. "All I can say is that training pays off. Knowing Creedine she's going to jump the wall all together." Lilli says as she look t Creedine approaching the wall. "No way that's like a ten foot wall. Without a trampoline it's basically impossible." Amy thought she called lilli's bluff. "I'm not bluffing." Lilli crosses her arms. Creedine runs through the first part easily and completely jumps the ten foot wall with ease. Terry was nowhere to be found, he thought he'd sneak up on Creedine. Big mistake. Lilli elbows him in the face and then through a him over herself. With that's she ring the bell at the same time that Lilli did. "Wow." Rosa mumbles. "That was AWESOME!" Jake screams. "I wonder if they've ever held a gun?" Charles asks. "They are allowed to with supervision." Holt says. "I'll take two guns." Lilli says. "Same here." Creedine puts her hand up. They are handed two guns each as requested. Walking forward to the targets Lilli spins the guns around on her fingers, she starts shooting. Music starts playing, Lilli and Creedine stop shooting. "That music isn't playing through the speakers. Where is it coming from?" Amy pointed out. "Lilliana to report to Dark Knights location immediately. Creedine MinTea Hare to report to section C23-17." A voice spoke in the air. Before Lilli and Creedine could react to the immediate action, kuro attacked Lilli. Creedine ignored the battle and put up warning signals. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Rosa yelled at Creedine. Creedine ignored her and transformed back into her original form. The bunny ears is what made her stand out the most. "What are you?" Amy stepped back. "What just happened?" Rose asked more softly. "Whose attacking Lilli?" Charles asked. "Why aren't you helping her?" Terry continued on. "Why aren't you answering us?" Jake asked. Captain was getting annoyed. "Answer us right-" Creedine put her hand up to stop him from talking while she finished sending out the updates. "I'm the daughter of the mad hare of wonderland, so a hare. We are on call. Kuro is one of our enemies he just attacked Lilli. Because I'm responsible for keeping on track and her vitals. I wasn't answering you because I'm currently sending out signals to tell our kind to come and help us fight. Happy?" Creedine answered everyone's questions. "What do you mean your kind?" Amy pointed out the obvious part.