chapter 14.

Chapter 14.
PROTECT ME–
excuse any errors 🤍.

A LOUD RINGING was heard erupting through the house. Jania looked at her bestfriend Iyanna, questioning eachother, who could possibly be behind that door.

She moved her phone from her ears, ending the call without telling the significant other on the other side of the phone. She quickly went to her computer that was connected with all of the cameras around her house. She clicked on the one that was pointed straight to her front step. She squinted her eyes at the individual standing outside her door. She could only see a head full of curls.

The person lifted their head, revealing None other than her boyfriend, Jonathan.

Iyanna that was standing behind her, kissed her teeth."bitch you ain't tell me you had a dick appointment today. I would've went to Jay's house. I ain't tryna' hear allat noise ya'll be makin'." She rolled her eyes, flopping down on the couch.

"Chill. I ain't kno' he was comin'. He must've need something." She mumbled, waddling over to the door. She snatched it open and instantly mugged Jonathan.

He kissed his teeth,"I ain't hea' for no stank pussy. I'm hea' fo' some help." He pushed past her into the house, giving yaya a death stare.

The male disliked the short darkskinted girl. She always had something slick to say about him and was always trying to hook jania up with other men, knowing clearly that were in a serious relationship. She had once made a fake story up about Jonathan cheating on jania and she believed her ofcourse.

Girls will always believe their bestfriends first. No matter how the story don't make no sense at all.

"Okay, first of all you come to my house without a call, you come in my house without my permission and you call me stank pussy!?" Jania skates crossing her arms as she glared at her boyfriend.

Jonathan shrugged his shoulders."duh, I kno' I did them thangs you ain't have to remind me. I came hea' for a favor."

"Favor my ass." Yaya kissed her teeth.

"Aye! You better back yo' alien built self the fuck outta' our business. You think being nosey is cute, watch me set Teshawn to beat cho' ass up." Jonathan shot her a look. Yaya and Teshawn had some sort of beef. Honestly, yaya had beef with almost everyone. She was just too problematic.

"The only thing she beatin' up is this pussy." Yaya responded back, flicking Jonathan off.

Jania laughed loudly,"Ouu, okay I see you bestfran'. I guess plastic dick works too." She praised her bestfriend as they both high fived.

The tall male followed after his girlfriend. They came to an abrupt halt at large, icey blue colored doors. Jania waved her hands on the scan, it beeped a bright color of green as the doors slid open smoothly.

Jonathan looked down at his girlfriend in amazement. It looked like the girl lived in a whole paradise. The door revealed another side if her house. It was a big office with any type of computer or machines.

A shirt male with pink dyed hair approached them with a welcoming smile. Jonathan was amused by his...abnormal appearance.

He seemed rebellious yet nerdy. He had multiple tattoos, a weird pinkish purplish diamond attached right on the middle of his forehead, he had on tight pink Jean's and a purple button up shirt with a cartoon like creature on the left. It was an anime character.

The shirt male stuck his hand out."Hi, I'm Symere woods and I'm a senior crime scene analyst." Jonathan nodded his head towards the male, not shaking his hand.