chapter 16.

Chapter 16

Chapter 16.
PROTECT ME.

Excuse any errors
_______________

Updated just because I wanted to do something because it's my birthday ❤.

Enjoy.

KENTRELL YAWNED, opening his eyes,
Being met with the bright light shining through the glass window. Sitting, up he wiped his face, looking around the unfamiliar room.

The room had a red velvet color, a big TV at the left corner, decorated with black and dark blue, a large rack of different sneakers on the side of the wall as the smell of lavender flavoured candle entered his nose.

The Louisiana native does not remember going to someone's house at all." Yo hands are on ma' dick, Kentrell."

He glanced back, a mean mugg clearling out on his face once he saw the lightskin laying beneath him."Why we inna' same room, slime."

"Cause we fucked?" Jonathan responded back casually, a smug smile on his face as he laid back, hands behind his head.

Kentrell sat there, eyes widening, mouth becoming dry as he stared at the male blandly."Say what!?"

"I'm playin', I'm playin'. Chill." The male laughed, pulling him down to lay a kiss on his lips, sucking on his bottom lip teasingly, making the brownskin feel some type of way.

"Don't do that."

"Why." Jonathan hummed, kisses being placed all over the Louisiana native's chest and neck.

"Becausee. I don't wanna do thiss." Kentrell whined, mushing the man's face away.

"Why?"

"Mane, stopp. I need ta' get upp."

The taller shook his head, wrapping his arms tightly around Kentrell's waist, not letting him go."let's stay in bed and cuddle. Pleasee."

"Mccht. I'm hungry."

"I can order food." Jonathan suggested, still not letting go of the older male. A sharp pain shot through his arms making him pull back instantly and hiss in pain.

"Did you just bite me, nigga."

"Yeah and I'll do it again if you don't leave me alone." Kentrell rose up, wobbly legs traveling to the bathroom. He closed the door, making sure to lock it so Jonathan can't see his little secret.

He stopped by the mirror and stared at himself. Eyes traveling down to the Mark's on his neck, chest and stomach. A small smile tugged the corners of his lips, a warm feeling filling up the pit of his stomach."I betta' not be catchin' feelings fa' him, slime. I can't let anotha' nigga break me again."