Chapter 25

Summers POV

I rub my eyes as I slowly awake. I run my fingers through my hair when I feel a huge bump on the back of my head. Startling myself I quickly look around noticing I'm in the sick bay at my school.

What happened? I ask myself confused when I remember the laughing faces and Brooke slamming my head against the Brick wall

"Oh good your awake" our school nurse comes in. She has her dark brown hair tied up in a bun at the back of her head and her blue eyes sparkle once she takes a seat next to me examining my head

"Yeah" I wearily reply

"Lucky your friend Brooke saw you tumble down the hill and hit your head on the brick wall before landing on the ground below it otherwise no one would of found you behind that wall"

That's what I thought obviously not, these girls still managed to find me and beat me up once again.

"Yeah lucky" I breath out heavily.

I know I should tell her what happened but I prefer people not get involved. This is what's happening to me and I don't want to worry others about my problems.

"Okay you seem alright so your free to go home and be careful honey" the nurse says helping me up.

I stroll out of the office and head home, meeting the cold air of England once I step outside.

I miss Harry, the boy who would keep me warm when this weather came about.

I guess if he forgives me for supposedly kissing Zayn then fate and destiny will bring us together but at the moment I'm independent once again.

*next day around lunch time*

Harry's POV

I get off the plane and take a taxi to Summers house luckily she had placed her address in her phone.

It took me a day to travel back to England with no stops.

I had to purchase the ticket, put my luggage through and await on the plane the whole journey back to Australia.

I am so tired. I only had about an hours sleep as all I was doing was thinking about Summer and rehearsing what I am going to say to her when I see her.

Nialls POV

"Bye Niall" Maddison says as slow tears trickle down her face. I feel a tear slide down my cheek. Gosh what type of guy am I.

"Your so pretty when you cry" (A/N hehe NOBODY COMPARES! i love this song!okay guys this is a very important line because its like the start to my spin off that I'm making with Maddison and Niall so hopefully you will wanna read that one too!)

"I love you" I whisper as she wraps her arms around my neck for one of her tight hugs

"I love you too, don't worry we can make a long distance relationship work. I know it." She says staring lovingly into my eyes

"And I will try to come visit you in Australia when I have the time" I give her one last kiss and hug before I get into the taxi with Liam.

I'm going to miss her beautiful face but as she said we can make this work!

Harry's POV

This whole trip has been a blur when I realise we have arrived at her house.

I get my luggage out of the boot and walk up the path until I reach her front door. I knock and wait.

No one answers. Where could she be?

Hold on it never occurred to me that she's gone back to school to finish off her last year. Gosh I'm stupid sometimes.

I knock once again just to check that's she's not here. I spin on my heel once I'm sure no ones home when the door opens.

"Harry?" Is the next thing I hear

A/N HEEEY GUYS

TOLD YOU I WILL UPDATE ! :) HEHE

OKAY SO AS I SAID IN NIALLS POV I AM DEFINITELY WRITING A SPIN OFF AS I DID NOT FOCUS ON MADDISON AND NIALL THAT MUCH! SO I WILL START IT WHEN THIS ONE IS ON ITS LAST CHAPTER WHICH IS SOON! :(

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS WILL WANNA READ IT :)

ANYWAYS YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!

LOVE ALWAYS MORGAN XX <3