2

Senpai looked over at Whitty as they walked, he wore a dark turquoise hoodie, raggedy old gray jeans and orange sneakers. He also noticed he wore black biker gloves. Senpai then looked up at Whitty's face, he had gray to almost silver shiny eyes, clear black hair that was very fluffy looking, plus had a medium length ponytail in the back. He had a bit of a tanned skinned tone, much different from his own slightly pale skin tone.
"Sen!" Whitty whispered in his ear, snapping him out of his daydreamy phase.
"S-Sorry!" Senpai blushed brightly.
Whitty gave almost a smirk "Don't worry Sweetheart" he winked as he pulled Senpai into the nurses office.
Senpai lost it, his vision going blurry and his heart beating out of his chest.
Whitty sat him in the office, the nurse assessing him. They marked him as fine and gave him a pink hoodie and sweatpants to change into.
Whitty and Senpai walked out, Senpai still out of it. Whitty hummed, hearing the bell ring looking at Senpai, his cheeks turning red. Without thinking he leaned down and pecked his cheek, handing him a note with a heart sticker keeping it closed, then ran down the hallway to his class.
Senpai stood there, his face completely red. Since was upper class, he could be a bit later, he opened the letter, take it out and reading it

Dear Sen, meet me at the back of the school by the Cherry blossom tree after school, I've got something to tell you
-Whitty

Senpai smiles, then skipped to class, excited for the end of the day.