episode 1

{Ashinov, the only Grand Duke of the Empire.}

Their history began with a legend 500 years ago.

Around that time, the continent was plagued by bloody wars.

It was because the Demon King, who lived beyond the Mist Mountains, declared war to occupy the affluent land protected by God.

The Demon King came down quickly without any room for negotiation and conquered the whole continent.

As the Demon King was as cruel as he was, no life remained where he had passed.

All the countries on the continent joined forces to form a coalition and fight desperately, yet it was not enough to defeat the Demon king.

As time went by, the defeat of the Allies deepened. The only thing left seemed to be despair.

But like all stories, the moment they thought it was the end, a great hero appeared.

Revelation received by the star goddess Rossiante,

Archmage Pamel Ashinov.

Magician Pamel joined forces with several sorcerers’ to seal the hideous demon king and drive the lost heads’ hordes over the Mist Mountains.

Afterward, he built a vast magical barrier around the Mist Mountains and a mansion under it to prevent the demons from attacking again.

The white outer wall looked like snow from afar, so people called it a winter mansion.

“As long as the winter mansion is held firmly in place, the Demon King will never be revived!”

After that, the Duke of Ashinov remained silent for 500 years, taking Pamel’s mission to defend the winter mansion securely.

So far, numerous countries have emerged and collapsed, but only the Ashinov family has remained unwavering.

Ashinov’s status was more than just a family.

The royal family of Kirun, who unified the continent and founded the Empire, also dared not challenge its power.

Instead, whenever a new emperor ascended the throne, he visited the North first to greet the Grand Duke and confirm their legitimacy.

This is the legend of Ashinov, a famous legend that even children in the Empire know of.

However, there was a fatal error in this legend.

The decisive error is that the existence of the Archmage Pamel was actually the Demon king.

‘How do I know that?’

Of course I know!

Because I’m an ‘innocent little citizen who was mistaken for a wicked Demon King and died at the hands of a sorcerer!

What exactly happened to the small citizen who died so unjustly….

‘I reincarnated.’

In the world 500 years later.

That also as the granddaughter of Archduke Ashinov, a descendant of the hero Pamel who mistook me for a Demon king and killed me.〉

1

I was an ordinary citizen in my previous life.

Except for the fact that my Master and I lived alone in the Mist Mountains.

But whenever I said ‘hiding,’ Master would shake his head with a serious expression.

“Who lives by hiding? I just like the quiet. How nice is it here? The air is also nice.”