episode 6

I need Someone to stop my older brothers.

          Episode 6

                 * * *

"Is this okay ······?"

I stared blankly at the back of the people leaving with a satisfied face.

They are all wardrobe workers. My brother ordered them to make a pretty dress for me.

What's wrong with matching clothes? Say it while looking into my eyes,

"Ah! This is it!I thought I could buy it according to the size of the cloth. It was a lot more complicated than I imagined."

I was out of my mind.

I trembled as I recalled the past few hours when I wore and took off the clothes, shoes, and gloves that I had prepared.

Cisse looked carefully at me dressed up, nodding and shaking hands. Based on his reaction, the wardrobe staff became nervous.

They worked hard on the list, and by the end of this hectic time, a book containing the list of dresses was completed.

"Now we have 59 clothes, and we'll pair hats, shoes and gloves with them."

Fifty-nine sets. Fifty-nine sets! In addition, they said they would pair hats, shoes and gloves to suit their clothes.

The new dress I was about to wear amounted for nearly two months.It was an amount that could be used for two months.

"Why do you need so many dresses ······?"

Do they want to pile up dresses like mountains and go hiking on it? Just to do some exercise?

There's no place to wear these many dresses unless it's for any important purpose. Unlike me, who was shocked, Cisse, who was calm,checked the list and even signed it with flexible handwriting.

"Um. Should I have ordered the yellow dress I saw at the end?"

"Are you serious?"

"I am."

Cisse looked at me in dismay. It was the face saying why such a reaction was made.

"Oh, by any chance?"

Then the Cisse snapped his finger lightly as if it had realised why.

"Did you like the green dress you wore before, not the last one you saw? Yeah, that's good, too."

"What?"

"Hmm. It's green, so ····"

The Cisse, which touched his chin for a while, nodded as if he had made up his mind.

"I should order that green dress, too. The people in the dressing room haven't left for the mansion yet, so I'll tell them."

"No! It's not!"

But Cisse had already bounced out the door before I could properly dry it.

"Excuse me, Sir!"

There was no return answer when I called anxiously.

"60 dresses ··············"

"No, is it rather good?"

This luxury can easily bring down a family.

"Well, if you look at the wealth of the Ashinov, buying 60 children's dresses is not a problem and there won't be an effect on the finances, but it was surprising to spend such a large sum of money."