#%*; ur a bitch

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

4 MORANT - DOJA CAT

"get slick, get quick, wanna spend shit

"get slick, get quick, wanna spend shit. ends with a sniff or a huff or injection. i cant handle rejections, cant stand my reflection, damn no one gets it."

you didnt spend the whole night outside because you'd get tired of walking around — more or so bored.

as you got home you quickly got dressed into pajamas too lazy to shower now , you'd just end up doing it in the morning.

now what you were currently doing was laying in bed staring at atsumus story. he had posted a video of him and osamu listening to "sad music" together, it's a first they're actually together that's when you knew it was actually a problem despite tsumu coming to tell you. you decided to actually get your shit together and talk to them based off the messages he had sent you it wasn't good, it was a possibility he blocked you on imessages and wanted you see his story, but you doubt he'll answer on his insta because he probably had every right to mad at you.

samu hadn't texted or said anything about it too you. you knew he probably wouldn't tell you because he wanted you to be happy and wouldn't want to bother you, he was always like this, putting you first not caring about how he felt. of course you'd try to get how he was feeling for the day out of him youd care as you're not completely heart less but he'd always change the topic to you, you thought it was because he always kept to himself and was more introverted you were too oblivious to notice all the obvious hints and thought this is just what friends do right?

samu🤤😈
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hey
r u and tsumu okay
he texted me and was mad and i probably didn't handle  it right because i was so busy with my new friends..
sumu?
babe
baby
please answer i cant loose you guys
did you block me too
i'm such a fucking ass i'm really sorry i didn't mean to not pay attention to you guys i was just caught up i didn't. mean anything by it you guys are so important to me and i can't loose you
samu please answer ik the messages are going through i know you see this
i'll do anything you want me to just please forgive me i really want to make it better
i'm gonna go text tsumu text me back when your ready to talk to me again i really miss you.
(delivered 3:40)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you didnt know what to text tsumu should you apologize first, ask him to explain how he felt that's if he didn't block your number you were clearly removed from the groupchat for the current moment due to you being a bitch. you we're gonna apologize and not even know and understand what you did to them, it was like a half apology to yourself more then them if you weren't gonna make any effort to understand.

tou knew you were in the wrong either way and what tsumu said was true you had been abandoning them. you had no one to ask but kita that's if they even answer. kita and the rest of team had a right to be mad at you too, you were probably messing with their main players.

maybe you should just give them space, you had to see each other soon enough being as you had to go to school and doubted they'd skip over you.

rinnie😟👍🏼!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

what did you do?
i know you did something because of the way the twins are acting, their stories and you being removed by them from the gc they're not even making an effort to fight with each other.

i'm not sure what happened
he texted me and seemed upset because "i was paying attention to you guys more and forgetting who had been there for me"
and i was being a complete fuck head and said "isn't this what you wanted. me to make more friends?"
i was being a bitch and my head was completely empty as always
and it's a even bigger problem cause they're both on the same boat and i need them both they are some of the most important people to me.

i cant even help with this did you try to apologize?

yeah tsumu blocked me and samu isn't answering
i'm honestly a shit head

i'm not gonna lie to you. you are i'm not here to make things better this is something you have to fix yourself

but i don't know how and that's the problem.ugh this is so shitty i should've never been added to the gc

you wouldn't have met me.

based of this situation dont you think it would've been for the better you dont even like me much does it really matter?
sorry i'm not in the mood rn, i'm gonna go take a shower bye suna.

that hurt just a bit i didn't do anything do not take it out on me.
take some time and think about it before you do anything else stupid cause clearly you're ready for a path of destruction.
(delivered)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━