- ch 8 + a/n -

Sugawara moved back a bit revealing Hinata's face, almost explaining why he wasn't answering him.
"Hinata..?" I asked him again lightly using my thumb to run away his tears from his soft face and his closed eyes. He still shook and felt as if he were scared of something. I wondered why he didn't answer me...
"Hinata..." I asked again moving his hair away from his face. He seemed to not notice that much, and almost completely disregarded me...
I decided to try to get his attention a different way.
Knowing I'd probably either make or break my relationship with him either choice I pick, I'm just diving in...
"Shouyou?"
He looked up at me with surprise I'd said his first name. He looked completely dazed I'd said his first name. "I- Did- mhmnkjnxnm???" His face burned bright red. I laughed a bit before continuing why I needed his attention.
"You weren't answering me... are you okay?"
"O-oh, yeah. I'm fine."
"Are you sure.? You don't seem fine Hinata.."
"I was.. just.. thinking is all."
"Don't hurt yourself with your thoughts, you're just as important as anybody else."
"T-... thank you..." he mumbled. His face was still red as he pulled me closer to him again.

--- c h  8  - h i n a t a ' s  p o v ✨

Hinata sighed lightly into Sugawara's chest. He was scared Suga was upset for some reason...
"Are you mad Suga.?" I asked softly.
"I could never be mad at you Hinata. You're an angel, anybody who could be mad at you is probably absolutely crazy, or Tsukishima in your first year at Karasuno." he replied.
I laughed at the Tsukishima part. Tsukishima didn't like me much in our first year. I wonder where he's actually gone, I haven't seen him since graduation. I probably shouldn't worry much about him though.
"I-I'm glad you aren't mad.."
"Why do you think I'm mad.?"
"You just seem..blunt.."
"I'm worried about you Hina..."
Hina? He gave me a nickname? I looked up at him in a heavy blush.
"Hehe.. I like nicknames."
"Then can I keep calling you Hina?"
"Yeah.!"
"Alright then... Do you think maybe we should eat something Hina.? We haven't gotten up at all today."
"Sure, I'll see if I won't fall over this time." I said with a joking tone.
Suga got up first and I followed, and we went to the kitchen. He stayed behind me and I just grabbed pop tarts.
"You should share those." Suga said tiredly wrapping his arms around me. I laughed as I leaned back into him.

- a / n -

I'M SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD??? THIS WAS PRE WRITTEN AND I AM SCARED IT DIDN'T CAPTURE THE PLOT BUT I PROMISED YOU ALL THIS AND THEN FORGOT

also ily (/p) if you're reading this but I ask of you guys to not mention the kageyama x hinata ship in my comments ''''~' it makes me really uncomfortable lol