happy birthday twins (day of the party)

Twins POV.

its our birthaday and we are having the time of our lives Jayk took us both to go get tattoos even though Devin didn't want one.
He didn't get one but I got my name on the inside of my right arm and it cool but it hurt like hell right now. Yea Des got her one but I like my clear skin and I don't want to put ink in my skin but hey maybe I'll get one later. Yea I love my tat and Devin is just mad because Karina went rogue and got a girlfriend a day before his well our birthday. Yea so what that gives me a chance to work Chyna you know I liked her for a while now but she kinda always thought of me as a brother type but not anymore I'm all grown up. OK Dev hold up no way why didn't you tell me. Because I'm a straight baller and I don't have to tell you everything. OK your eight you don't but I mean you could always tell me anything you know this. Yea I know but I just didnr know how Ro I mean she is like your best friend. Well you don't have to worry about me getting g in your way and if you want I'll tell her you like her she looks at you different when you talk to her she asks you do you like her and you tell her maybe and then happyly ever after.Uhhhh how do you know it will happen lime that? I don't I just see it that way. OK well let's go get ready for the party yea we knew the entire time and it was so obvious. The way they had runung and doing different stuff with them but for them well act surprised.