23|23

It was finally Thanksgiving week and we getting all packed to go. Unfortunately, Ozzy, Dani, and Arabella changed plans and couldn't go but everyone else was still coming including Lucia.

I finished packing and me and Zane were going to his house to pack up Lucia's stuff and get her.

Once we made it he unlocked the door and I could hear some giggling and in the living room, Zane's dad and Lucia were playing with dolls.

It was adorable and Zane couldn't keep a smile off his face. "Pretty girl!" Lucia yelled and ran over to me and I picked her up and she hugged me and started playing with my hair.

"Hey guys, I already picked everything for her. Have fun." Zane's dad hugged him and then surprisingly pulled me into a warm hug and I patted his back and smiled at him.

I buckled Lucia into her car seat and then got into the front and Zane pulled out of the gates and we started making our way back home.

"How have you been Lucy?" Zane said and Lucia smiled, "Me and daddy had a lot of fun but I'm ready to eat a lot of good food." She said clapping her hands and I laughed.

"It's definitely gonna be good."
~~
It was morning and we had all woke up early to make our way to Atlanta. I got dressed in a cute red dress set with a lace top and some jewelry.

For my hair, I did it in a slick back ponytail

I dressed Lucia in a white sweatshirt and black shorts and black shoes, then I put her hair in two buns.

Zane wore a sweatshirt and jeans with AF1s and some of my rings

Zane put our bags in the car, my parents were taking one car, and my brothers were taking another, and then lastly me, Zane and Lucia were taking his car

"Zane knows the way so we'll see you there."

I got in the car after I buckled up Lucia who was still knocked out and Zane started the car. I was nervous to meet my mom's side of the family since I never have besides when I was a baby, unlike my brothers who go every thanksgiving.

Dad told me they don't know about the cartel or mafia but they know Zane as a family friend. "sembri sexy amore." I blushed and thanked him, "sembri anche noioso."
~~
After two hours we had made it to this big house with multiple cars in the driveway. Momma has a big family so it was enviable.

Zane opened my door and I thanked him and then got Lucia out of the car. She was awake playing on her tablet and we walked to the front door and Noah knocked.

I could hear a bunch of voices inside and I already knew I would have to learn the names of everyone on my own.

The door opened to a lady looking similar to momma and she smiled and pulled her into a hug. "All my grandbabies include Vera. Ya momma still won't tell me why you left. You can call me granny J," She pulled me into a tight hug and she smelt so good.

"Come on in. Hey, Zane how you been boy?" "Good, thanks for asking." We took off our shoes and set them by the door along with all the other pairs of shoes.

In the backyard, there were many kids and adults. Some were teens around my age and others were adults in mommas age.

"Guys look who's grown up!" Granny J yelled and everybody looked over. Most of the adult's eyes widened and they came over and I got many hugs from them.

Granny J held onto Lucia and we sat at this big table with most of the teens. "So what's your name?" A girl with box braids asked giving me the stank face and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl don't come over here thinking you better than everyone!" She raised her voice at me and I'm sure they thought I wasn't gonna say anything because apparently, she's 19 and the oldest besides Junior.

"The way you looking at me seems like you have a problem so don't come over to me asking dumb questions." They looked at me surprised and she scoffed, "Girl please." She walked away and I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Don't worry about her, she's weird. I'm Jupiter, your first cousin and this my twin Jay." I shook their hands.

"Zane how you been? You finally gonna give me your number?" Another girl that looked 18 asked sitting down next to him.

"No, I gotta girlfriend." That surprised me but also made me feel good inside.

"Boy please, I don't see nobody. Matter of fact where she at?" He grabbed my leg and pulled me into his lap and once again I got a stank face.

"Who you?" "Girl get out of my face with that shit." I was getting really annoyed at people coming at me sideways.

"Who you talking to?" She stood up and I swear I wasn't tryna get in a fight today.

"You know they praise fights in this family, it's normal so go for it," Noah said waving me off.

I looked at Zane and he was looking at me with a look that said I shouldn't fight her but I wanted to fight her anyway. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"I'm talking to you, just cause don't nobody likes your raggedy-ass. That doesn't mean you act like you all big and bad."