42|42

It's been a month since Zane was in the hospital. We've gone back home but me and Zane got an apartment. I was able to locate Matteo and he's in a small cabin in the woods in Idaho.

We're getting him soon but we both want to just relax and spend some time alone. It's been a stressful couple of months and we've both missed each other.

Zane was sitting on the couch playing the game while I was FaceTiming momma to see Athena and my brothers. "She's growing up quick." I said and momma laughed, "Where's Zane, I've only seen him once since he returned." I stood up and went to the living room where Zane was and he welcomed me onto his lap.

"Here he is." "Hey Zane, how are you, honey?" "Good, can I see little goddess?" That's what he calls Athena which I think is absolutely adorable. Athenas face popped into the camera and he smiled and started to talk to her while I turned off the game and played with the hem of his shirt.

10 minutes later we hung up and me and Zane were just cuddled up on the couch. "I love you." Zane said, "I love you more." "Impossible." He said kissing up and down my neck and I laughed.

"I'm gonna order pizza," I said standing up and he nodded grabbing my ass and I slapped his hand away. "Not till later." He smirked and I chuckled shaking my head.

//

"Fuck right there!" I yelled as Zane slapped my ass and after we both came he collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. "I've missed you." He mumbled and I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers, "I've missed you too."

A/N very short chapter
I'm sryyyy💔
I've been having writers block
To spice things up does anyone want a teen pregnant by chance?? 😅