Control Your Moans, Nerd

Bakugo POV:

The nerd opened the door slowly, but I saw the smile forming on his face when he saw me. "Hey Kacchan! You wanna come in?" Deku said while holding open the door for me.

Damn he looks so cute. I was about to walk in when I smelled Deku's sweet pheromones. He noticed my hesitation. "Kacchan....it'll be fine....I promise." The nerd said while squirming.

I decided to trust him as I walked in. Deku closed the door as he turned around to smile at me. "Damn, Deku your pheromones are so strong." I mumbled

"Yeah...I asked Recovery Girl for some suppressants. I should be receiving them soon." Deku said

I sat down on the nerds bed and singled for him to come sit. He sat down next to me, but I lifted him up and instead sat him in my lap.

He blushed, but he didn't move. After a few minutes he started moving on my lap to get more comfortable. I felt him grind right on my member and I had to hold back a moan.

Deku finally got comfortable and I realized he'd given me an erection. I got annoyed by this, but I didn't say anything. I then smelled Deku's sweet pheromones again. He was sending out pheromones like crazy.

I couldn't take it anymore, and I told Deku to get on his knees for me. He just stuttered and said "O-okay K-Kacchan!"

At first he got on his knees and just stared at my boner, but after a few moments he unzipped my pants and took out my dick.

"It's so big...." he whispered. He then began to lick the tip very slowly. I was aggravated by how slow he was going. "Stop teasing ya damn nerd." I growled impatiently

"S-sorry Kacchan! I've never done this before!" Deku said

"You idiot, I haven't either." I mumbled

I got impatient and grabbed Deku's green hair and shoved my entire dick inside of his mouth, all 9 inches.

I thrusted into his mouth at such a fast pace that tears were coming out of his eyes. I pulled my dick out of his mouth for a minute. "Can you take the whole thing Deku?" I asked

"Yes, please Kacchan....I want it." Deku said with tears in his eyes. I shoved my dick back into his mouth with excitement.

"Deku...I'm close....ah I'm gonna cum." I moaned

I came seconds later in Deku's mouth. I was hyperventilating trying to catch my breath. Deku swallowed all my cum. "It tastes good." He whispered

I then laid  him on the bed and I spread his legs. I remembered everyone in the dorms would probably be asleep by now.

"Control your moans, nerd." I growled while taking off Deku's clothes.

He nodded his head in response. I put my fingers in his mouth and coated them with his saliva. After a few seconds I stuck a finger inside of him. "Ahh...nya...Kacchan....more please." Deku moaned in my ear.

(508 words)

The next chapter will contain smut as well 😏