He's Mine

Bakugo POV:

I removed my leg from Deku's erection as I saw Icy Hot walk in the locker room. I glared at the Icy Hot and the asshole glared back.

The whole time we were doing this stupid Deku just kept looking back at Icy Hot then at me. His jaw was dropped and he was about to say something when Icy Hot spoke up.

"Midoriya, has he been doing this to you for a long time?" Icy Hot asked the nerd

"W-well Todoroki that's kind of.....a little to straight forward, but no we just started....." the nerd stuttered out

"I should've known we you were screaming last night. I'm sorry I didn't stop him before it happened." Icy Hot said

"The fuck do you mean "before it happened" yeah we fucked and I had his full consent. Are you saying you got a problem with that Icy Hot?" I growled

"Midoriya.....is this true....? I thought.......he was taking advantage of you......." Icy Hot said sadly while trailing off.

"Yes.....Todoroki.....I love him......not you...." the nerd said

I grabbed the nerd and pulled him in front of me. "You hear that Icy Hot? He's mine!" I growled

Icy Hot shot Deku a sad look as if saying he was sorry, but at the same time he was trying to glare at him. Icy Hot ran out of the locker room.

"I'm sorry about that Kacchan. A few months ago Todoroki confessed his feelings for me and....I told him I'd consider being more than friends, but I guess now he knows my answer." The nerd said while holding my arms close to his chest.

"Don't worry about it nerd. You wanna continue what we were doing before he came in?" I asked with a smirk

"U-ummm.....sure Kacchan......" The nerd said while blushing a bright red

I threw him back up against the wall, and I began planting hickys down his neck. He let out soft moans from time to time, but eventually I found his sweet spot and he became a moaning mess.

He moved his neck so that I'd have more space to leave hickys. I pulled down my pants and flipped him against the wall. I shoved my cock in and began thrusting.

He kept moaning and moaning for me. It was so enjoyable. When he told me he was about to cum I flipped him over and began sucking him off.

"Ahhh~~~~Kacchan! What are you doing....mmm~~~ahhh~~~" Deku moaned

The nerd came in my mouth as I swallowed all of his delicious cum and kissed the tip as I pulled it out of my mouth.

"S-sorry Kacchan......" the nerd said while staring down at the floor.

I smacked his ass and smirked at him. "Don't be you taste delicious~~~"