Character Description

So I am writing this as a reader insert but its also going to be my character unless you change things mentally and stuffs. Ryuu is one of my OC's I made her a very long time ago and she has been my online persona. I wanted to make her a part of MHA for obvious reasons. >////< and because I felt her powers would be an interesting idea for this world. This is what she looks like based on other people's drawings of stuff, and AI generation...

Feel free to pretend ur character or u are my oc. I will put (y/n) in and the last name will be Takashi.

Yet again, I do not own these Pictures!!

Little Ryuu:

Junior high Ryuu:

Junior high Ryuu:

(AI generated)

"feline sense"

ie cat like attributes, better hearing, smell, sight, reflexes, ect... this quirk affects the appearance of its host by giving them cat ears, tail, and canines.
- Downsides: this quirk can make u act like a cat if you are overly tired or emotional, ie playing with a ball of yarn if super playful or destracted. Attacking someone and fighting and hissing if mad, curling up in the sun when tired.

"Shapeshift"

This quirk allows you to turn into any living creature as long as you know about it, with this quirk, knowledge is everything, like with momo's quirk, you have to understand the molecular makeup of what she creates, but with shapeshift, the more you know about the creature the stronger it is and the longer you can stay shifted.
Ex: you want to shift to a cat (easy) you know cats are small and you know their weight range, you imagine the type of fur and you know the capabilities of the cat, its fast speed, sharp claws that can tear through flesh, its slender body that can fit through small places ect. Can eventually change what you look like with the caveat being u cant change the tail or ears.
-Downsides, cant full body shift until year 2 with a few exceptions, every time you shift, you feel every bone break and move into place into the new creature you try to become, making smaller creatures harder to become. Less you know, less you can shift and weaker it is, plus you cant hold the shift for that long if you dont know anything about that creature.

(Y/n) is going to be tamaki amajiki's half sister. His dad had an affair and u are the product of said affair, the feline sense ability came from ur mom, and the shifting came from a mutation of tamaki's quirk.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
Just as a note, this story will contain talk of SA, will contain graphic scenes, vulgar language, and other unsavory topics.

I will put a trigger warning like that before and after any parts so it is skippable.