Thank You Very Much!

Guess who it is? It's y'all author Kent for a wonderful message not a chapter but a MESSAGE.

.

.

.

I Know that you guys hate me right now because my updates are irregular and unsteady unlike the past updates that every week there's an another update. I'm pleading for your forgiveness because we got an examination in the past two days and last week we have done a dance competition (if you read my last chapter update) and we f*cking won the competition.

I was so excited to tell this to you guys. what I'm going to say right now is all from yours and all of my lovely readers that stay tuned in my story which is my first ever story here in Wattpad. It's been months now since I first made this book and I'm so lucky that I have my readers here to support me and cherish my story. 

Above all that matters, I just want to say thank you for reaching 13,000+ reads on this book! It's been a long journey of typing my story even my updates are pretty unwell to see because of my school. I am so thankful that you readers appreciate my story although it's not yet done. I can't even believe that right now my story has seen 13,000 times by different people from all around the world. This reads mean so special to me. In summarization, thank you for all the support that you gave and show to me for the past 3 and half moths of typing. This is really a great starting line for me and this is one of the most precious things that I'll ever keep in my whole entire life.

BTW, my updates will be more often this April 2015 because it's summer break here in our country. That's all guys, I hope you'll forgive me for the updates and I'll PROMISE that my next update is on Saturday or Sunday so, better check it out and stay tuned in for the next chapter. I love guys so, so much. Don't ever forget to...

.

.

C O M M E N T . . .

.

.

F O L L O W . . .

.

.

V O T E . . .

.

.

AND   F A N . . . 

Love you guys... ^_^ MuAh!