If Tommy didn't betray Techno.

HEADS UP

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING :)

________________________________________________

I fasten the Baby blue-ish cape around my neck while looking in the mirror. Climbing up the ladder I heard voices coming from higher up. Prior to staying my head up, I listen in on their discussion. I heard a monotone voice say "You're wanting to join us?" he didn't sound cheerful about it. Indeed, he said it in a judgemental way. I open the hatch careful not to hit my head on it while climbing out. "Oh- Tommy is here..." I look up to see Niki, just great. The person who wants me dead wants to join the syndicate. I picked myself up off the floor and rolled my eyes walking over to the kitchen to get a coke from the fridge.

The three proceeded with their discussion, As I plunked down on the leather couch taking a pen and scratchpad from the under-piece of the coffee table and begin writing down plans and weapon designs. After the door close I heard the piglin hybrid come and sit down next to me, weighing the left side of the leather couch down. The other blonde taking a mug off the coffee table while sitting down on his right making the weight even. "Whatcha doing bud?" I look up and move the notepad towards the center of the table sipping the last bit of my coke.

"Whats on the right?" The monotone voice questioned. "Plans for the next meeting, And on the right are just some weapon designs for my axe." Techno grabbed the notepad, shifted it over to his side of the coffee table and read my handwriting carefully. Phil had gotten up and taken my coke with him. "Smart for a child like you" he said while ruffling my hair, "I'm not a child!" Techno had gotten up and looked back down at me "That's what children say" he chuckles, philza later joining him.

"Here" I look up to see Dad handing me a water bottle. "What's this for?" Phil rolled his eyes at me "You can't only drink coke Tomster." I grab the water bottle and unscrew the cap. "I'll time ya," Techno said realizing Tommy wasn't willing to drink the water.

Tommy put on a more exciting look as techno started to tally down

"10"

Tommy rapidly chugging down some water

"9"

Tommy moves the water bottle away from his water jug to inhale some air

Immediately returning it to his mouth and started chugging one again.

"8"

Tom had quite recently chugged half of the water down, and glancing over to see phil applauding

"7"

Tommy only had 2 sips left which didn't bring him long to chug down

"6! New record" Tommy cleaned the excess water on his mouth as he glanced over to Techno. "What was my last record?" Tommy asked Techno while burping mid-sentence "Well you didn't begin drinking the water until 7 seconds last time." Techno saiI moved up to discard my water bottle while not removing my eyes from what the piglin was making. The Piglin then took out a potion of night vision from the cabinet below the brewing stand, then walked past Tommy sand over to his many chests and grabbed what seemed to be a fermented spider eye. "Where are you going?" he was making a potion of invisibility that will most likely last for 3 minutes max. "I'm going to Manburg, Niki said she wanted me to meet her there."

Tommy groans at the sudden mention of her name "Why does she even want to join the syndicate?" Techno is still focusing on the brewing stand "Presumably needing to draw nearer to you to make sure she could murder you" Techno says in a kidding way. Tommy took a gander at him with an awkward look "I think I'll return ground floor"

"Tommy, you know I was joking, right?" reassuring Tommy. Tommy murmured in arrangement prior to heading background floor. Tommy realized he needed to follow alongside Techno, Phil never let him stay alone. Tommy investigated the mirror again changing his belt which held his blade, a pocket with a couple of mixtures being in it, and ultimately some brilliant apples. In conclusion on his belt was an emerald that cut onto his belt to the pockets on his dark jeans.

"TOMMY! IT'S TIME TO GO!" Tommy climbed up the steps and approached Techno setting his foot on the table flagging Techno to tie his shoe (in this AU Tommy doesn't know how to tie his shoes:) ) after Techno tied both of Tommy's shoes. They before long took off the entryway. Both had two bottles of invisibility attached to their belt.