"Big Bird!" | Dadschlatt AU

BYE- THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY- IDK WHY I THOUGHT DADZA LOOKED LIKE BIG BIRD-

OK BYE LOVE YOU.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Stay here bud," papa said while tearing up "Daddy has somewhere to go.." I look up at him still hugging my bee plush for warmth "Ok papa! Do you promise to be back?" Papa never broke promises! He was the best dad ever! "P-promise bud," He said while ruffling my hair and walked away

PHILZA'S POV

"Wilbur, can you go get Tommy for me?" Wilbur rolled his eyes and started to run up the stairs and slamming open Tommy's door "Tommy, Hurry up!" Both boys came running down, the little blonde one had a cow plush in his hand while in his open hand was holding Wilbur's hand. "Alright, You guys ready?" Phil said while picking up the little blonde boy who was nodding aggressively as they started to walk down the sidewalk the sun shining bright on the 4.

Once we arrived at the park the little blonde jumped out of my grasp and headed towards the monkey bars. Tecno had gone over and sat under the slide while reading a book about someone named 'Sun Tzu'. Wilbur had brought his guitar to play but decided to join in on Tommy playing.

TUBBO'S POV

What's that sound? "WILBY! LOOK!" who is Wilby? I giggle to the sound of the name but stopped when I saw a blonde boy look over to me. He came up running to me "Hi! I'm Tommy." He said it in a proud voice "Uh- I'm Tubbo.." I grabbed his hand as he helped me out of the box. "Hey kid, Where's your parent(s)?" the boy in the maroon beanie said while holding the blonde boys hand. "Papa said he would be right back!" The blonde boy then yanked my hand telling me to follow him, he led me over to another blonde but he was wearing a green and white hat. "Dadza! Dadza!" The boy said while tugging on his fathers cloak. I gasp in amazement "Big bird!" The male laughed before answering the other blonde.

"Yes Toms?" The tall man looked over and pointed at me "Who's that Tommy?" The boy then grabbed my hand then pulled me in for a side hug, causing me to drop my bee plush. he nodded and bent down to get it. "Thank you!" He smiled "No problem kid, Where's your parent(s)?" I took the bee from his hand and hugged it as if my life depended on it. "Papa said he would be back." Tommy put a flower into tubbos fluffy brown hair that glowed in the sun making it a lighter brown. "What's the flower for?" Tommy watched a bee come over and to tubbo and sat on the flower "You like bees, right?" I hummed while nodding "Well now you can have bees come over to you!" I took the flower out of my hair and studied the bee being careful not to scare it. "Hey kid, How long have you been in that box?" I watched as the bee sipped nectar from the flower "Well it has been 2 nights and 3 sunlights." The man looked upset of some sort, Why was he upset? "Kid," he said. I nodded to let him know I was listening. "I don't think your dad is coming back.."

"Oh.., But papa never lied! How do I know you're not lying!" I felt the tears coming as I pushed away the man with the green hat

"Do you wanna stay with us?" The piglin said while walking over to me and bending down to my level.

I looked over at Tommy who was nodding aggressively then stopped to look at me with his puppy eyes. Surprisingly his puppy eyes were really good. I gave in and felt me being scooped up, but I looked over to see Tommy grabbing onto the green hat and placing it onto his own head smiling proudly.