Chapter -3- Let The Real Games Begin!

A/N

idk about this chap man.. it's meh nothing else could describe it better.

I'll see how it goes, and try to make the quality better if I can of course.

Edited by: @master4thwall

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--General POV--

*DING! DING!*

*DING! DING!*

As the bell kept ringing a crowd of people began to gather in front of the gates, strangely enough, the crowd made a path in the middle. On the right side of the crowd, Standing on top of some crates is a child no older than 10 years old with brown hair and green eyes shining in admiration and anticipation.

Standing beside him is a dull-eyed black haired girl. The children have wood strapped on their backs, indicating that they just came from collecting wood.

Yes, that brown-haired kid is Eren Yeager, the future heir of the Attack and Founding Titan. Killer of millions, Eren Yeager 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 of Paradise Island. The girl beside him is Mikasa Ackerman, the new JO-servant for Karitori... sad that's her only achievement in this universe.

On the left, there was a kid with black hair and red eyes that appeared to be shining under the shadows of the people. That kid was Chimamire Karitori, the same kid that saved Mikasa from the human Traffickers.

*CLOP! CLIP!*

*CLOP! CLOP!*

Coming inside the walls were the Survey Corp, the state they were in said everything about how their mission went... 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞! In the crowd, a woman is on the verge of tears, as she runs forward, "MOSES! MOSES! W-WHERE IS MY SON MOSES!".

Looking at her, the survey corp member looked towards another one, as he opened his mouth. "Bring it here..." The woman was horrified hearing the word 'it'...

Eren Yeager looked at the scene horrified, realizing the darkness of the world, yet he did not lose hope yet.

"He must have helped the world... right?" This is the line the woman said, and Eren thought, asking the question to themselves.

The receptor of the question, the Soldier's face almost morphed into an 'I-can't-cry' face. "We... WER HAVE ACHIEVED NOTHING!" That's the line that left his lips.

"A-all those trips outside the walls, we achieved nothing! We haven't learned even one thing to help humanity

"A-all those trips outside the walls, we achieved nothing! We haven't learned even one thing to help humanity!!"

by the end of the speech, the soldier has broken down, with the mother crying fountains.

...

--Karitori(MC) POV--

Tch, what a dumb bîtch, the moment he joined the survey corp he was going to either die or get some of his limbs torn off. From her looks, she seems like she would have done the same if hit a limb. 'Ugh... Keep your composure little shīt!'.

Moving my gaze from the women, I looked at the horrified expression of Eren, also Mikasa's monotone expression. I was thinking... thinking how in a few days Eren will be eaten by me. I have perfected this plan to its limits, I only get one shot, I will not miss this opportunity that comes once in a lifetime.

I have witnessed what I came for, today is certainly the day this wall will fall.

Ignoring the thoughts, and Swiftly maneuvering myself between the crowd, I walked in the alleyway to my family. Finally, the Wall will fall, and I can finally initiate my plan!