Chapter 4

|| AGALIA, PANGAEA ||
|| Narrator's POV ||

Three weeks have passed since Philip moved into Agalia. Him and Russia talk more often now. Or at least they could have a decent and small conversation,but they're comfortable with each other.

It was Thursday,and Philip woke up early like usual. He tiredly walked to the bathroom and washed his face. After that,he walked downstairs for breakfast.

When he entered the kitchen,he saw Kazakhstan was standing infront of Bela and Ukraine,who were putting on their shoes.

Philip was a little confused and surprised. He had never woke up so early that he caught up with Kazakhstan. But then,Philip suddenly had a thought.

"What if I'm late?!"Philip worriedly said in his mind.

Philip checked,and it was already 7: 30 in the morning. That shocked Philip. Classes start at 8 o'clock,and he couldn't believe he overslept.

He ran to the kitchen for breakfast,but he bumped into Russia there,literally. Philip was knocked back a little,and he looked up. Russia wasn't wearing his uniform.

"Philip?What's wrong?"Russia asked.

"I'm late!We're late."Philip exclaimed hastily.

"Hey,hey,calm down."Russia said."We're not late."

"What?..."Philip murmured,softly gasping for air with all his rushing.

"We don't have classes today."Russia told."Mom got a text from our teacher saying he has some family business to take care of."

"S...So,no classes for us?"Philip asked,calming down slowly.

"No classes for us."Russia replied.

Philip let out a big sigh. Philip awkwardly smiled,but he was still shaking a little since he got scared that he'd be so late for class.

"It's no fair though."Bela grumbled."We still have to go to school."

"Speaking of,why are you three together?"Philip asked.

"Because we're going to school together. Something wrong with that?"Ukraine replied.

"Well,it's because you three would go to school at different times."Philip explained.

"The sky's pretty dark,so we think it's gonna rain."Bela told."We're gonna ride the bus to school."

"Okay."Philip muttered.

So the three left while Russia and Philip were stuck inside the house with the two parents. Philip decided to go and eat his breakfast before it gets cold.

----------- -----------

Philip laid down on his bed. The sound of raindrops hitting the windows were heard which helped Philip relax. He always liked it when it rained.

Philip hugged Fuff,resting on his bed. He was still a little tired,just a bit,so he tried to make up for that. He just kept his eyes closed,listening to the rain,which sounded like a lulluby to him.

He almost fell asleep when he heard a knock on the door. Philip jolted up and hurried over to the door.

"Y-Yeah?..."Philip asked,opening the door.

"Sorry,did I disturb anything?"Russia asked.

"N-No,it's fine."Philip said."Anyways,do you need something?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out."Russia told.

"Hang out?Where are we gonna go?"Philip asked."It's raining outside."