Everythibg will be alright.

Hey guys, for the few that have read this thanks. I've decided to change Taylor's name to Ariel because I prefer the name , thought I'd just tell ya'll so there is no confusion. Kbye (: -taayletto.

-----------------------/---------------------

Arg I really hate planes and was glad to be off it. We were waiting for our luggage but something caught my eye, well more like someone. There was a boy around my height standing a few meters away just watching me, I was really sure what to do so I continued looking for my stuff. When I looked up he seemed to be closer,what was his problem.

"Hey um guys, keep a look out for my stuff I'm just going to the bathroom"

I didn't really need to go I just wanted to see if he followed. I must have gone the wrong way as I found myself in a small area with no one around, oh isn't this safe. I turned around just in time to see the boy from earlier grab me and push me against the wall.

"Well what do you know, the little mermaid finally got out of her pond" the smirk on his face made me shiver, I knew him but once again my memorie has failed me.

"I've missed you,maybe we could get to know each other all over again couldn't we my little mermiad" At the end of this sentence I punched him in the stomach with all the force I had.

"You shouldn't have done that sweetpea" The smirk on his face turned to anger, next thing I know I had taken a blow to the face and had ended up on the floor. I was holding back all the pain and fear and could feal it building in the back of my throat.

"I'm warning you girl, don't get on my bad side" when he left I scrambled to my feet and quickly found the bathroom, the mystery man had left a bruise under my eye great. I quickly pulled out my makeup and tried to cover up the bruise. Well tried to.

I finally found my way to the others who by then had got my bags.

"What took you so long"

"Sorry guys I um got lost" I quickly smiled and grabbed my bags. I hadn't fooled everyone though.

"Ariel, I saw" I looked up at Jayjay I knew she would come looking for me.

"I had no idea he had moved here , I'm sorry Cain wasn't ment to be here, but you can't let him ruin your life again" she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

" I won't I promise" I forced a smile and wiped the tears that had fallen down my face.

"Come on let's go" she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the taxi Emma had gotten for us.

--------------Jayjays pov------------------

Why was he here he couldn't be, Cain and Ariel dates way back. But he got extreamly possessive to the point were he wouldn't even let her hang out with us. Well one day she walked in on him and another girl. She ran out if the house but he followed and slammed her against a car and beat her. No one stopped and help they just ignored it. Her parents got a restraining order on him but she continued to get bullied at school. One day I happened to go over to hers no one was home, and she had locked herself in the bathroom. Once I finally got in she was laying against the bath she looked like she hadnt heating and I could see the various cuts on her arm. She hasn't ever done it again and were all proud if her.i just hoped it doesn't start back up.

----------------Ariels pov-----------------

Cain was here, I had to be the worst nightmare I've ever had and trust me I have heaps. After what happened I just couldn't bare to see his face, let alone breath the same air as him. Arg. When we met he was so kind and he seemed like the kind of boy I wanted to be with, even though we had NOTHING in commen. After a few months he changed and it was like the hulk had been unleashed, it scared it me. I have nothing to worry about though he doesn't know we're I live and right now neather do i.

---------------mikes pov------------------

I swear ever since he saw her he hasn't stopped talking about her. Everything that came out of his mouth was about her. It was a good thing though because he had stopped moping around about cara. An at least he is happy.

---------------------/-----------------------

Wow that took me like hours to type. Distractions gosh. Let me know what you think my lovlies .

-taayletto