1

"AAAHH~ Y-Yess!!!"

"F-FUCK!!"

"AAAHH!! D-DADDY!!"

"Jimin..."

"Y-YESS!! F-FUCK!!"

"Jimin stop...."

"RIGHT T-THERE~"

"Jimi-"

"AAAAHHH!!! OOHHH!! UGHH-"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MOANING IN THE MIDDLE OF A DAMN FOREST??!!" Hobi finally snapped at Jimin, who was sitting beside him in their tent, moaning, literally moaning, to nothing, completely dressed and not at all sexually aroused or whatsoever.

Jimin looked down at his friend and blinked innocently. "It's important Hobi, you don't know." Jimin tried to reason and was about to moan again but Hobi sat up abruptly, chokdi maarke and trusted his body towards his friend.

"No tell me know! Why is it important to moan at this hour of the night, in the middle of a fucking forest??! Ni Matlab kya?! Tu bta na mujhe?! You want them to have a live porn audio player or what??!" Hobi asked frustratedly. Usko sibah firse jaldi uthna hai and apne project pe kaam krna hai, pr Jimin usko pichhle Aadhe grante se sone ni de raha.

Its about 11:30 pm, and raat ke sannate mein Hobi and Jimin had come into this dense forest, for Hobi's project. Jimin really hates wild animals and stuff, but Hobi ki maata ji, jo uske subject choices ko leke waise hi bhott chintit rehti hain, requested Jimin to accompany her son to this two day trip to the forest, and Jimin being the Sharma ji ka beta type boy, just couldn't refuse.

So here they are, in the middle of the forest, in a tent, with a bonfire outside the tent, to keep animals away, still Jimin couldn't sleep beacuse of the occasional howling of the Wolves.

"But I can't sleep na Hobi! Meko darr lag raha hai!" Jimin whined, and almost jumped when he heard the howling again.

"Maine bola na tujhe, koi Janwar ni aayega abhi. And why the fuck at your moaning?"

"To keep the animals away? Duh?" Jimin said, as if the most obvious thing in the world.

"How the hell is your moaning going to keep the wild animals away?!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at his... dumb friend. "Look, agar main moan kroonga, toh ungainly lagega ki ham sex kr rahe hain, and therefore, sharam ke maare, they will give us our privacy and won't disturb us!" Jimin said excitedly like a proud kid.

Hobi gave him a look before clapping his hands, "Wow. You are a genius. But, my dear Einstein ki incarnation, agar unko pata hua, ki main straight hun phir?" Hobi said, acting genuinely scared.

Jimin stopped and gasped and thought for a while, " wait.. I've an idea. Ab main masturbation ki sounds nikaalunga." Jimin said and was about to moan again but Hobi interrupted him.

"Shut up yaar Jimin! So jaa na chup chaap. Why the fuck are you acting so stupid?" Hobi seriously asked.

Jimin finally sighed , "Yaar I know I am acting dumb and stupid, but I am just so fucking scared!" Jimin said. He knew he is acting so unbelievably dumb right now. Moaning??? Seriously Moaning to keep animals away?? But that's Jimin's biggest problem, when he is scared, he acts sooooo stupid and completely opposite to his high IQ personality. It's like a coping mechanism for him. Whenever he is scared, he starts thinking about dumb things, dumb ideas and acts so fucking immature.

"Dekh Jimin. Trust me on this, koi animal ni aayega." Hobi said, resting his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "So ja." He said and lied down himself.

Jimin sighed heavily and lied down himself, closing his eyes and trying to sleep, jo aane se rahi.

*********************************************

It was around 2 in the morning, when Jimin stirred in his sleep. He frowned because of how uncomfortable he was, and how heavy his urinary bladder was.

He tried to wake Hobi up,
"Hobi uth ja na yaar! Meri nikal jaayegi!" But to no avail.

Jimin was really scared to go out of the tent alone, but pant mein hi susu bhi ni na kr skta tha. So he finally got up and went out of the tent slowly and carefully.

Uski sussu pressure ki wajah se Nikle na Nikle, darr ki wajah se zaroor nikal jaani thi. Isliye, jaldi se he rushed to a bush and emptied his bladder, closing his eyes and sighing in content.

But the moment he opened his eyes, they widened when he saw a big silhouette approaching him. Before he could make a run, he felt a hand on his mouth and a sharp pain on back of his neck, and everything turned black after that.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Jimin is finally kidnapped, and next chapter hogi mulaakat, Jikook, Vmin and kuchh aur logon ki. *evil laughter*

KOO-KOO!! KOO-KOO!!  [JIKOOK DESI FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें