2

Jimin ke mooh se parda hata and he squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright light. He tried to move but then he realised that he is tied up to a chair, a bamboo chair at that. Uske haath bhi ek normal Rassi se ni, ek bhott ajeeb, tight shoot type green color ki Rassi se bandhe huye the, pair bhi. He looked around and found a hut type room, made up of bamboo and mud, with one window, one door and a kind of bed with fur and leaves covering it.

He soon heard footsteps from behind him, and tabhi ek aadha nanga banda, with tattooes covering his body, black hair, not very taller than Jimin himself, came forward with a chhuri type thing, jisse woh Jimin ke haath and Pair kholne laga.

The man was wearing nothing but a black trousers, with some beaded necklaces and bracelets.

Ab Gadha toh hai ni Jimin, ki usko pata ni chalega, ki usko kidnap kiya hai, and by the looks of it, kissi kabile Waalon ne kidnap kiya hai. But you know the best part, Jimin is not scared, infact, he is more excited than ever, coz bhai Saab, jitna sexy and well built yeh aage waala banda hai na, he is damn sure bhott sexy ladhke honge iss kabile mein. Jab tak yeh log insaan ni khaate, Jimin has no problem with them keeping him here.

Soon the man got up and left, without soaring Jimin a single glance. Jimin was about to call the unknown man back for water, par tabhi, zor se iss hut ka darwaaza khula and ek ladhki bhagte huye andar aayi, with sparkling eyes. She was Beautiful, Jimin has to admit, and she was wearing a leaves ka blouse and skirt, with her dirty blonde hair, falling down her shoulders.

She was soon followed by more people entering the room, all of them wearing the same kind of attires.

"Koo-k koooookkk !!! Koo- Kooooo-Ko- Koookku ko kuu kkkooo!!!" The girl squealed, pulling a man's elbow, pointing towards Jimin, who just frowned at them, tilting his head, utterly confused.

The man, who looked around 50, but was well built, and wearing a crown like thing made up of tall grass, hummed and turned towards another boy.

"KoKooKoo Kokookokuku kukooo koko." He said to the boy who just nodded and then turned towards Jimin and gave him a sweet boxy smile, which Jimin returned, although he knew damn well ki iska bhi kuku- kaka Jimin ke sir ke upar se jaayega.

"Hi." The boy with the boxy smile said, walking towards Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened and he gasped, "Tujhe meri bhasha aati hai??!!"

The boy just nodded, "Haan coz, main bhi yahaan do saal pehle hi aaya hun. Mera naam Taehyung hai. Yeh log, tumhein kidnap krke laaye hain." Tae said, apologetically.

"Haan woh toh mere ko smjh aa gaya. Par kyun?" Jimin asked.

"Iss kabile ka naam Kook Nagar hai. Yeh... yahan ka sardar hai. Iska naam hai Yangkook." Tae said, pointing towards the man who talked earlier. "And yeh hai inki beti, Lisa." He said and pointed towards the girl, who excitedly waved at Jimin, blushing furiously. Jimin smiled at her and waved back, liking her excited nature already.

"Lisa ne kal tumhein Jungle mein dekha and she wants to marry you now. Isliye tumhein uthaake laaye-"

"Haaiiinn???"" Jimin said, getting up with a huge frown, looking at Lisa and the others as if they have 4 heads. This is worse than them eating him.

"Main ni kar skta koi shaadi waadi!! I'm gay!!" Jimin said, panicking.

"Kooku koooookok koo??" Yangkook asked Tae, not understanding what Jimin said so furiously.

Tae looked at Yangkook nervously, "Koo Kooko Kooku Kook kooookkk kk kook" Tae said.

Yangkook frowned and gritted his teeth, glaring at Jimin, who was glaring back at Jimin, "Koo Kooku koouk kookkk ko."

KOO-KOO!! KOO-KOO!!  [JIKOOK DESI FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें