Introduction

Silence
That's all that filled the little girls head.. Most of the time, The other half, When she wasn't hearing silence, She was hearing the screams of her family, As she hid and watched them.. Watched them with sadness, and terrified. Her parents were slowly fading from her and there was nine nothing she could do.
"Help!" The mother had screamed. "Help! my baby! Why must you just sit there and watch!?" She continued to scream in the little girls direction, "Mommy. I'm trying. I can't. I promised to you. I love you..."

Hope Sat up in bed. 10 years later and she still cant get the horrifying nightmare out.

She hugged her knees cried. She knew that's not what had happened.. So why does her mind keep wanting her to think it.
Hope .. She doesn't talk, She doesn't have a last name, from what she can remember. And nobody knows her first name. She refuses to speak to anyone since her parents. When they .. died, she left the house as fast as she could. She didn't want to see her mommy and daddy like that. She slept on the streets. Stayed in warm , comfy places of nice strangers every now and then. But she never stayed long enough to get attached. She's 16 now.. And she's still mute, can she find someone who she can trust and finally speak to, Finish the story and find out ...
So, this was just the beginning and I hope y'all liked it, became I'm tired as Fuck and have school tomorrow and yeah. I also would read this , if
° You're sensitive to abuse, Depression, Self harm Etc.
°If you don't like cussing or sex bc
This story will have it. ✌
Also, the people I put in other than one direction, will not be the same people each time