Chapter One

Hope

When I woke up this morning I almost forgot when I was, then I remember I was in London, on a bench, by a fountain, in the cold, again.

I stretched off the ache from my bones and rubbed my eyes. Ever since my family  "died" I've lost myself

"Miss?" I heard a sweet voice ask. I looked down to a little blonde head little girl who reminded me of me when I wad her age, of God. I wad an obnoxious little kid.

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked the tiny girl.

"I've lost my mommy, can you help me find her?" She asked in a sweet little voice.

"Of course " I got what little things I had and lifted her up to put her on my hip. I had asked her what she looked like and she described her to me as much as a little girl could. When we had searched an hour, we had stopped at McDonald's to rest. As soon as we sat down, we heard "Marie! Marie! Oh my goodness, Thank God I found you!" She exclaimed as she hugged the little girl. She looked up at me and stood with the little girl in her arms. "Thank you so much for finding our baby. "  Marie's mother exclaimed. After I told her it was nothing and that I was glad I could help, she gave me her business card if I ever needed a favor.

I had gathered my stuff and began walking. I bumped into someone and when I look up I saw someone who looked oddly familiar, and the longer I Stare. The more those Blue eyes, The dimples and the face came back.

"Max..?" I said softly as I looked up at my baby brother. The one I had thought was dead for the past ten years..

What's up, Tiny persons

I hope you like this because I tried and I'm tired, and school and I love my bed. Night lovelies