Another Day, Another Surprise

*DING DONG, BING BONG*

"Ahem... Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make..." Monokuma's voice screeched through the monitor for the morning announcement. "Gooooood morning everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today." As the monitor turned off, Losuke groaned and sluggishly got out of bed. Once he got to the door, he was surprised to be screamed at by a certain mechanic.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Kazuichi screamed.

"Calm down, Kazuichi. It's only your friendly neighbourhood punching bag." Losuke laughs as he references his shoulder and cheek.

"...Oh, it's just you. Don't scare me like that." Losuke's laugh filling the area once again.

"Well, you're gonna hate what I do next then." Kazuichi waits... and waits... and waits.

"You don't have anything planned, do you?" Kazuichi had an annoyed look on his face.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Hajime approaches the two boys.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Another scream perforating the area.

"Exactly as planned." Losuke chuckles.

"Dude, don't do that." Kazuichi turns to Hajime and starts scolding him too.

"How about another?" Losuke asks as Peko walks up to the three. Before Kazuichi can scream, Losuke covers his mouth to prevent a third exchange from happening.

"Actually..." Kazuichi removes Losuke's hand. "I need to tell you all something. Those monsters are guarding the bridges to the other islands!"

"You mean the Monobeasts?" Hajime asks.

"Yeah, them. Apart from the bridge to the first island, all the other bridges have been blocked off." Kazuichi looks a bit distraught after saying what he did.

"That is a problem. However, I have come to collect you three." Peko states, speaking up. "We need to head to the restaurant. We did say we would reconvene there after yesterday's happenings."

"Oh, of course!" Losuke stands straight up. "Sorry for making everyone wait. I just needed a good night's rest after being shot in the shoulder, you know." Losuke, again, chuckling.

"Of course. Now, will you three come with me?" Two of the three boys nod while the other hesitantly stays back.

"Ugh... Whatever, man...I don't care...I don't care at all." Kazuichi groans.

"No, you're coming with me." Losuke grabs the yellow jumpsuit's collar and drags Kazuichi against his will to the restaurant.

"G-Get off me!" Kazuichi growls at the philosopher.

"No. We're literally here anyway. Stop making a scene." Once he's climbed the final stair, Losuke drags Kazuichi over to a seat and makes him sit down. "Good morning everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting. I needed a bit extra sleep due to my injuries."

"That's fine." Byakuya says. "And what about those two?" He points at Kazuichi and Hajime.

"I-I really struggled to get to sleep last night." Hajime managed to say. "The fact that I can't remember my talent really worries me."

"And then you?" Byakuya stares at Kazuichi.

"I-I took a little morning walk and discovered the bridges have been blocked off by those Monobeasts." He said meekly.

"However, you must have come back just before I left my cottage, as you thought I was a monster or something." Losuke interrupted. "Same with Hajime and, most likely, Peko."