Chapter 5

Ok, well Jonathan had to spill the beans. He told Sock about how he was moving soon. So that means, no prom for Johnny boy. Which Sock was upset, but whenever he was around Jonathan, he had a genuine smile. So, a couple years past and Jonathan was finally able to go back. (Yeah, yeah, I know. IS SOCK STILL HUMAN?! Yes. Jonathan has always had the same feelings for Sock.)

*2 years after Jonathan moved*

"Its good to be back," Jonathan said as he got out of the car and went up to none other than Napoleon Sowachowski's household. What surprised him was that he heard a woman. Sock was with a woman, A WOMAN PEOPLE. Jonathan knocked on the door lightly, scared to find out what was on the other side.

"BITCH IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I'LL FUCKING GET RID OF YOU MYSELF!" Sock yelled to Providence, but at that moment he heard a small knock. He hoped it would be Jonathan everytime he heard a knock on the door. But by how soft the knock was, he was pretty certain it wasn't him. He looked through the peep hole and said "C'mon in!"

As the door opened, Jonathan was tackled to the ground by a very happy ex demon. "Woah Sock, take it easy!" They both laughed and hugged. Sock was happy, Jonathan was happy, the whole damn world was happy.

(A/N: Too tired to write. *passes out*)