Chapter 4: Energizing Static

Time for the renyang date. But you may ask when will the plot happen...... well just read and lets find out.

things to note:

Nibling - Gender-Neutral version of Niece/Nephew (I searched for what other words are used but this has been mostly agreed with, any non-binary readers of mine if you have a different version please tell me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renjun woke up bit in a happy mood. They stretched their arms, feeling the joints pop and crackle. Afterwards, they sat their, as the memory with yangyang pulled a sweet smile on their face. They got up and went to do their usual routine. They wore the same uniform (same designed uniform, not actual same clothes) and outfit; only difference is that his robe is smaller and lighter, coming only at the waist, and cute smaller dangling earrings.

After deeming themselves as ok, they went out of their room to their table.

"Hey Renjun." Their uncle Yixing greeted. Renjun returned the greeting, sitting down at a chair and ate their breakfast, quietly humming a tune.

"Wow someone's happy." Renjun looked up, seeing a teasing grin on their uncle's face. "So who's the lucky someone?" At that time, Renjun choked on his food. Yixing laughed at his nibling's reaction, patting their back gently to help with their choking.

Renjun drank some water before speaking, "What are you talking about?! I'm just happy for a day! Can a person be happy for a sing-"

"Then why are you being so defensive?" At that, Renjun blushed at what he said. Damn, they are being defensive. They stammered as they watched their uncle almost balling from laughter.

"W-whatever, sh-shut up!"

"Oh, don't get too huffy, I was only teasing. Besides, I bet they're a wonderful person, and can take care of my precious nibling," Yixing said as he tried to cuddle with Renjun, emphasis of tried.

Soon their doorbell rang, making both of them to look at their door.

"Huh... Who could it be?" Renjun heard their uncle wonder. They fixed themselves, then continued eating their breakfast

Yixing opened the door was surprised to see Renjun's friend coming over

"Yangyang? Why did you suddenly decided to visit? You don't usually do." Hearing that name piqued Renjun's interest. Thag quickly finished their breakfast before running to the door. He saw his uncle already inviting Yangyang over

"What are you doing here?!" They asked the blond.

The said blond just smiled, "Nothing, just decided to visit you so we can go to the gym together."

"Okay..... But why?"

"Oh you know, so I can have the you're uncle's best first impression of me. So when we date, it would go a lot smoother!" Renjun blushed when he mentioned about them dating. Yangyang just flashed them his gummy smile before standing up. "So are you ready?"

Renjun snapped out their quite dazed state, staring back at Yangyang. "Y-yeah, I'm ready."

Yangyang then gently guided Renjun out. "Goodbye, Mr. Zhang!" he waved to the person inside.

"Bye Yangyang! Take care of Renjun for me!" Yixing ordered.

"I will!" The blond promised. He then laughed at the enby when they shouted a 'I can take care of myself' back towards their uncle. Yangyang then ran back towards Renjun as they started to walk to the gym.