UnOrdinary: Stories from the Multiverse; The Seal of Orichalcos

{Elaine

{Elaine..... What did you do? Where did you discover this power? I know you are hurt..... But don't go through this. Eventually, you make it worse and you have to be stopped.}

|---------------------------------------|

[Earth 792]

"Elaine! Stop! This is not right!" Remi shouts.

Elaine was crying as she holds a green rock. "What did I do to deserve this? I didn't ask for any of this! I am like this because of you! ALL OF YOU!!"

"Elaine. We're sorry...." Remi takes a step forward. "Yes... What we did was wrong. We're sorry. I promise. It won't happen again."

"LAIR!!!" Elaine steps back as she grips the green rock.

Remi stops. "Elaine. Please. Don't do this."

"I lost him.... You took John away from me. I was the only one who took care of him! I was his bestfriend! No..... I loved him. But you stole him from me!" Elaine shouts.

"Elaine. If you do this, there is no going back! I did my research. What you are holding is dangerous!" Isen shouts.

"Isen is right. You don't know what kind of danger you are putting yourself into!" Blyke says.

"Elaine. Come on. We are trying to help you." Seraphina says.

"You can trust us." Remi says.

"Trust you? After everything you took from me?" Elaine looks at Remi. "First it was my brother. Then Arlo. Then John. Haven't you toyed with people's life enough? My brother killed himself because of you!!!"

"I know. And I regret doing what-!" Remi gets interrupted.

"NO! You don't get to be sorry! My brother and I were close. Just like how you and Rei was. But you took him. My family was broken. And when I liked Arlo. You just swooped in and dated him. And when John came around, you left Arlo for him." Elaine steps back as she shakes her head. "You just loved to ruin my life huh? Because you can't stand something good happening to me."

"Elaine! Yes! I know what I did was wrong. But this is a whole different situation." Remi says.

"You left Arlo broken. You made John follow your will. You don't get to tell me what to do." Elaine says. "NONE OF YOU DO!"

"Elaine. Don't make us do this." Seraphina eyes glow.

"We were roommates Seraphina. I was willing to help you with anything. Because I trusted you. I thought we were friends. But it was all a lie. Huh? Wasn't it?" Elaine tears fell down.

"..........." Seraphina stayed quiet.

"I never insulted you. I was helping you with situations. But all I got in return was talk behind my back. Getting exposed. Ruining my friendships. For what? All because I was too kind?" Elaine questions.