Intro

Three figures are hunched over a large surveillance screen. The room they are in looks as if it was once a large surveillance system control room. The room is a smaller, perfectly square room with concrete walls, ceiling, and floor which gave it a basement feeling to it. No windows and only one exit which was a sturdy, metal door with several different locks on it which were all engaged. Littered around the room was desks and chairs facing the three walls beside from the wall with the door. Some were overturned or broken. A couple of them had stacks of papers and manila folders with documents packed inside, their corners folded over and bent. Above every desk was a large flat screen obviously for surveillance. Almost every one of them was broken, one even laying on the ground on top of the table that it crushed underneath it, except for the one the three dark figures were examining. They were all dressed in dark hooded cloaks concealing their faces and whole bodies. The screen they so carefully observed pictured a young boy digging at a mound of dirt in a garden with a shovel. He was young, about 18, with dark brown hair that was messy, and bright blue eyes. He was tall but maybe about 6 feet tall. He was strong and looked like he was used to physical work. His arms and shoulders were muscular under his tee shirt from years of this work.A large nice-looking house was in the background and massive cottenwood tree that had to be at least 250 feet tall. He dug at the mound, not right on top of it but on the edge of the mound of earth. He planted his foot on the shovel and drove it into the ground and then pried upward with the shovel. The whole mound came up from the ground and flipped over. There was several little roots poking out of the bottom and some round golden colored objects in the clod of dirt. The kid wiped the sweat from his brow and bent over and grabbed one of these objects, he removed the dirt from it until it was a freshly picked Potatoe. He smiled down at the vegetable he had found when a yell from the house in the background snapped him from the potatoe.

"Thomas are you gonna bring those potatoes today?"

"Yeah! I'm coming!" He yelled over his shoulder as he quickly gathered the vegetables into a basket and ran off to the house and entered, leaving the camera's view.

One of the figures staightened up and spoke. Its voice was a deep, gravely male voice.

"Well he sure is a prime suspect, we could offer him any class I suppose."

"We can't be too sure yet, we don't want to be handing our gauntmits out to bloody anyone, remember our last disaster?" A female voice with a heavy accent snapped back.

The last one slowly rose and spoke with a voice that sounded ancient, benevolent, and wise.

"Yes patience is needed, all we can do is watch; watch and hope. Hope that he will save us."