27. Her Royal Highness's future... roommate

"Wait, wait, wait. This is too coincidental..." Then, with an awkward smile, the little devil looked down at the phone, just in time to see the message Yu Xi was replying to.

"I know that the bed next to you is mine. I am eating in the cafeteria, and I will bring our other roommates to the dormitory to meet you later. What you asked for is on the bed. You can go ahead and install it first."

It's really you! Her Majesty's hand shook, and the phone almost dropped. Fortunately, her hand was quick, and she caught it.

Hui Lu breathed a sigh of relief. The bed was more than two meters above the ground. She wouldn't have another phone to use if her phone really fell.

The distribution of the dormitory beds is two beds on one side, and the balcony and the aisle in the middle of the dormitory door divide the dormitory into two sides. The two beds on the same side are connected at the end of the bed and share the same ladder.

Hui Lu's head of the bed is facing towards the door. And Yu Xi's bed is connected to her, close to the balcony door.

Putting the phone down, Her Royal Highness climbed along the foot of the bed onto the next bed and fiddled with those drapery components...

If someone from the dormitory came back at this time, you would see a strange scene.

A silver-haired girl with the body of a primary student, with her hair hanging loose, and duck sitting on a bed in the boys' dormitory. The wings behind her were drooping, and she was fiddling with something in her hands. Her strange-shaped tail was also swaying...

"Finally, put it here... okay, it's done." After assembling, Hui Lu clapped her hands, stretched out the curtain, and nodded in satisfaction.

"But I always feel that something is wrong... Wait, hold on! This is not my bed!" Her Royal Highness, in realization, discovered she had put the curtain on Yu Xi's bed in the processing of fiddling.

Estimated time, Yu Xi and the others may have already finished eating. They must be on their way back. The little devil hurriedly took down the curtain. In a panic, some of the metal brackets fell to the ground, and for a while, there was a sound ping-pong-pong in the dormitory.

After a hectic session, our Demon King finally placed the curtain on her bed before the others returned.

To avoid someone from peeking in on her and exposing her during the night, Lu specifically asked Yu Xi to ask for a one-way curtain.

The ladder to climb up is at the end of the bed, so if you install the curtain at the end of the bed, you can only pull it away from the head of the mattress.

So to sleep at night, Her Royal Highness only needs to pull the curtain. Unless you can fly, there is no way to open the curtain. Ignoring the curtain and forcibly breaking in, that kind of movement was enough to wake her up and give her time to react.

"Hmm, perfect, so you won't be afraid of sleeping." The little devil nodded her head. Her mood visibly improved. The Demon King sat in her "little black room" with her hands between her legs, humming a little song with satisfaction.

"Lulu, open the door!" A bang on the door made Hui Lu scramble to her feet and almost fall.

Yu Xi, after knocking on the door from outside, heard a sound from inside. Someone should have jumped off the bed. So he held up what was in his hand and waited for the person inside to open the door.

"Wait, I need to install this for two minutes..." After a while, there was a response from inside.

"Hurry up... I got you a meal."

"Immediately..." Crouching on the ground, Hui Lu pressed her throat with her fingers. The little devil, who changed her voice with magical power, responded to the opponent and held her leg.

"It's so painful..." Whimpering, she just jumped off the bed because she was too anxious and hurt her leg.

As mentioned before, when the little devil was learning to fly before, she broke her arm and leg... because she was not properly healed, she now has some problems with her hands and legs.

With this fall, the problem of falling because of the fracture was a bit more serious. A sharp pain came from her right leg; she probably won't be able to walk well for a while.

After slowly adjusting to the pain, the little devil changed her appearance again. She became a boy again, and Hui Lu slowly stretched out his hand to open the door.

"It's been quite a while, Lulu. What were you doing just now?" As soon as Yu xi entered the door, he stretched out a hand, embraced the person in front of him, and handed the bag containing the lunch box to the other person.

"I brought you food. I'm guessing you haven't eaten yet."

"I didn't yet! Thank you!" Hui Lu reached out, took the bag, and sat on the chair. Just as he was about to enjoy lunch, Yu Xi suddenly added another sentence.

"Not for free though, 15 for the meal, you can give me 20... 5 yuan is for the running errands."

"?" Hui Lu had a question mark, and without hesitation, Hui Lu stretched out his hand and punched his friend's waist.

"Okay, you can have it back. I can ask someone else to give me a cheaper meal."

"Alright, alright, I already got you the meal. I'm just kidding. Hurry up and eat..." Dodging Lu's attack, Yu Xi reached out to help Lu open the lunch box.

"You rarely eat in the cafeteria. Today, I specially got you a famous dish - fried potato shreds with ginger shreds!" The words fell, and the golden dishes almost blinded Hui Lu's eyes.

"Are you playing minesweeper?" Hui Lu reached out his hand to pinch his friend's neck and shook it, and Yu Xi also made an expression of rolling his eyes very cooperatively.

"Oh, by the way, the other two in the dormitory will come back later. I will introduce you to them later." Suddenly regaining his seriousness, Yu Xi said seriously.

"After all, in a dormitory, you have to get along well otherwise bloody crimes are prone to occur." The first half of the sentence is quite normal, and the second half is just a jest...