2. Her Royal Highness saw a suspicious person

"Uh~huh~"

In the misty bathroom, Hui Lu hummed a little tune, and her tail rolled over a bottle of shampoo.

She poured some on her hands, rubbed out the foam, and started to wash her waist-length silver hair.

However, the soundproofing of the bathroom is relatively poor, and the sound of Hui Lu was easy to hear.

"This voice is from Hui Lu's house, right?"

"Did he take a girl home again? It's really unscrupulous..."

"This voice, what a young child, it is such a pity."

However, the person taking a bath does not know how many scapegoats she has carried on her back in the past two years.

After all, Hui Lu's reputation outside is a delinquent who loves to skip class. So naturally, most people will automatically assume that she has a bad side...

(Lu: Heaven and Earth Conscience, I really am not evil...)

After taking a shower, she flung the water on her wings, wrapped a bunch of towels around herself, and walked out of the bathroom.

Hui Lu went back into her bedroom, opened the wardrobe door, and inside there was a full closet of menswear inside...

She stretched out her hand and pushed the outer clothes aside, and the things hidden deep in the wardrobe were revealed.

After all, Lu has been a girl for two years, and she has long been accustomed to wearing skirts. Compared with her unremarkable appearance before, as a girl, Hui Lu's appearance was ridiculously cute - milky white skin as smooth as silk, highly delicate features, and a perfect figure without a trace of fat. It's just that her chest was barren, so pitiful...

If there were no inhuman parts on the body, the current Hui Lu would definitely make those lolicons go crazy. But it seems that the lolicons will not care about the extra bits.

Hui Lu's way of thinking was that she was wasting an ample opportunity with such good looks if she did not dress well. At that time, Hui Lu, with this way of thinking, put on women's clothing for the first time...

As we all know, there are countless types of women's clothing, so Hui Lu slowly got used to all kinds of women's clothing.

Lu puts the men's clothing on the surface of the wardrobe used as camouflage to hide the girl's clothing. After all, guests will visit at home, and parents will occasionally visit themselves.

The women's clothing and various underwear that girls wear are hidden in the inner layer of the closet. It will be hard to find if you don't look through it carefully.

Hui Lu shifted the wings and tail into her body, put on her underwear, and put on a T-shirt with a mini skirt. Then, she stretched her tail and wings out of her body again and moved them a few times.

Hui Lu's wings and tail protrude from a nanoscale organ in the body and then unfold. So if she needs to hide the wings and tail, she can put her wings and tail into her body through this organ.

At the same time, this organ stretches through the clothes and then expands the wings and tail from this organ. Therefore, there is no need to make holes in the clothes since the wings and tail can move freely outside the body.

But the more troublesome thing is that every time she needs to change clothes, she must first put her wings and tail away.

As for the pair of horns on Hui Lu's head... except for the use of magic power, there is no other way to hide it.

After getting dressed, putting on slippers, and walking to the kitchen, Hui Lu opened the refrigerator and took a look inside.

"Urgh, I need more food. I can buy some tomorrow..."