18. Insulting

What a week, who knew that this previous date would have such a huge effect on Blitz.

He finally gave up on me, hoping that I wont ever cross his way ever again. And why? Because I couldn't stop asking him out about his nightstands. He preferred to show me how it would feel to spend a night with a horny imp like him, wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head sideways, "You are not getting away this easily"

"It would be fun"

Annoyed by his cocky grin, I looked out the window, "For you maybe"

"I can assure you, I am a very good lover"

"only if they didn't get kidnapped first"

The tall imp moaned, "You still on about that?" Half of the way home, he was having a tantrum about me wanting to see that clown and now, it was my turn.

"You could have warned me about this sex obsessed clown"

"If you have listened to me, we wouldn't have to discuss this in the first place!"

I turned my head slowly in his direction, revealing my deadly glare, "Are you saying that it was my fault entirely?"

Blitzo didn't rely immediately, he waited a few seconds, "...those things come naturally to bitches like you..."

Ouch!

"Bitches like me?" my voice was shaking, trying to control the urge to kill this imp beside me.

Blitzo noticed the tension that filled the car, getting a little uncomfortable, "I...I didn't mean that"

"Stop the car"

"Y/N...I..."

"Stop the fucking car!!!!!!!!"

Hitting the brakes, I jumped out of the vehicle, slamming the door shut. I heard Blitzo yell, that it is a long way back to imp city. Turning my head back, I screamed back, "Enjoying a walk home comes natural...to bitches like me!"

"I am sorry alright?! I didn't mean what I said!"

Instead of just driving away, he drove slowly, keeping up with me. I ignored his complain to get back in. After half an hour, Blitzo finally left me alone. In this case, I got my phone out and called Sascha.

I smiled a little hearing his cheerful voice, while I was close to break out in tears, "Hey Sasch"

"Hey baby girl, how was the date?"

Bad choice to talk about, "Never mind that, how are you?"

"Y/N, what happened?"

"Answer my question" one tear dared to leave my eye.

"I am good, business is fine, and I got a few phone numbers of some hot hellhound ladies. You have to help me choose one later tonight"

"I love to" another one fell.

"Come on, I know something is up with you...it's too obvious"

"I...I am lost"

How else can I explain it? I was on the road, in the middle of nowhere, in hell. Sascha was at loss for words, as I explained on how I got into this mess. The hellhound had to contain his anger that Blitzo had left me there all alone. Thankfully, there was soemtihng going on at the café, that he had to get off the phone for a minute. A chance to wipe away my tears.

"Back again sweetie. Ok, where you are right now, there is a resting place nearby. Keep walking straight ahead...I wait for your call when you arrived...CLICK!"

"Sascha...Sascha! What the fuck!"

What is going here?! Why calling him when I get there? Wait...how does he know about this resting place? It seems my mind was completely occupied by these questions, not even aware that I got there after an hour walk. And all this time, the answer was right in my face...or to be more precise, it was waiting for me to arrive.

"Feeling better now?" Blitzo leaned against his van, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Did Sascha call you?"

He shook his head, "No...I called him."

"Why?"

The tall imp shrugged, "I wasn't sure what to do with you, so I asked someone who knows you better than I do."

"And?"

"He said to give you some time to let out some steam and then pick you up."

Tired and exhausted, I crawled into the van. Blitzo followed right after but didn't say another word. In silence, we drove back to imp city. This will be our last date for all my mistakes, the minute I am home, I will never have to see him again. From the corner of my eye, I could see the tall imp looking in my direction. He does it every five minutes but doesn't say anything. Except, that he called the hellhound that I am with him in the van.

All of a sudden, thoughts came to me, flooding my mind like a tsunami.

The trigger was my reflection in the window. My life back when I as human filled my head. I almost forgot that I had another life and what happened that fateful day. Even images of Sascha as human felt weird to me.

"...you ok?"

"Huh?"

Blitzo hand touched my shoulder light, "You looked worried, is it because of what I said earlier?"

He still was thinking about that? I shook my head, "Its nothing"

I don't know what to think of that imp. One minute, he is one hell of an asshole, the next, caring and understanding. His hand moved down my shoulder, holding my head tight. It stayed that way till we reached Imp city. Although we didn't talk with each other, it felt nice.

A few more minutes and I am home.

The closer we got, the more I pulled my hand away...

...only for him to tighten the grip.

Not only that, he went passed my home, "Eh Blitzo, why didn't you stop?"

His eyes looked all innocent in my direction, "Oh didn't I tell you?"

"What?"

I looked confused, as we stopped before the café, "For the insult earlier, I would like to make it up to you, with a candlelight dinner."

"But I thought you didn't want to see me again...ever"

His smile grew, "That depends on your choice of questions."

"Which you haven't answered yet"

He clicked his tongue, "Not going to happen!"