apology-

Silena_wonder

I said some things I shouldn't have to you... I didn't like you dating Louis and openly expressing that wasn't right... I feel awful now- you didn't deserve any of the hate I gave you and I'm so sorry about it.

I've been bullied and I never thought it would ever be me on the other side doing the bullying... never. I was always the victim and I can never realize when I'm doing it to someone else...

it was wrong of me to bully you like that and that's why I'm making this public... to let everyone know that what I did was wrong- so fucking wrong! I feel like scratching myself because of it... that's how bad I feel right now...

lena- you are a beautiful, sweet little girl and you're so strong and you put up with this shit every fucking day. you haven't given up and I admire that about you. you're caring too. I was a dick to you and you still checked up on me to see if I was okay- you are possible one of the most forgiving people I've ever know in my life and I look up to that and know I'll never forgive people like you do.

I have no idea what else to say, but what you always say... 'Goonies never say die.' don't say die after what I said. I'm not worth that.