3. "Mr Steal Your Girl"

You took your head out of your pillow when you heard your phone ringing.

It took you a couple of minutes to realize it was someone calling you and not your phone alarm.

It stopped ringing and you looked at it, needing a couple of seconds to adjust to the brightness of the screen.

"What time is it."

7.

You frown. You were supposed to do something but what?

Oh.

Party. Eren.

Your phone started ringing again and you immediately picked up this time.

"Babes why didn't you pick up the first time."

"Cause I was literally in a coma babes."

He laughed and you sat on your bed.

"How was the nap ?"

"Immaculate."

"Great. Do you want me to pick you up ?"

"No don't bother. Just send me the address I'll go with Mik."

"Ok send me a text when you arrive."

"Do the same if you get there before me."

You hung up the phone and the door opened just at this moment.

"Oh you're finally awake." Mikasa said, obviously coming back from the shower.

"Yeah, I didn't even hear you take your stuff!"

"Eren told me to not come back in the dorm before 7 but I knew damn well you weren't gonna wake up. Hell even a circus wouldn't have been able to wake you up."

You smiled and stretched a little.

"You are absolutely right."

"Do you know what you are going to wear for tonight ?"

"I'm hesitant. Tell me what you think of these two options."

Mikasa plugged her air dryer while you put out two outfit out of your dresser, she then turned to look at you.

Black dress or white dress. Simple.

"Hmm, the white dress suits you better."

"Mikasa Ackerman, if this dress gets stained just know you'll take the blame."

You put the dress on your bed and take your shower stuff to go wash yourself.

•••

10 pm. You and Mikasa were now ready and on your way to the party. You both looked hot as hell.

Mikasa wore a black crop top with black wide legs pants, she also chose not to wear heels and opted for her favorites flats, a pair of Hermès sandals. She received them for her birthday.

"Do you want to send Jean to the hospital ?"

"Maybe." She smirked.

You raised your eyebrows.

"Oh, okay miss girl."

You both got out of the Uber, and you frowned your eyebrows when you noticed that Eren didn't send you a text.

"He's still not here."

You got inside the frat house of the party and tried to see if you could find him inside.

"Looking for Eren? You know he's never on time."

Jeez. Annie Leonhart.

Always coming out of nowhere.