10. "Ghosted"

Eren slowly opened his eyes and quickly sat up when he realized his entire apartment was immersed in darkness. He glanced next to him and noticed you weren't there anymore.

The fact that all of this could have been a dream crossed his mind but he knew it wasn't, he still smelled your perfume on him.

Why did you left though ? You could have slept over this wouldn't have been the first time.

Eren grabbed his phone on the nightstand and raised his eyebrows when he saw what time it was.

1 am.

"What the fuck." He couldn't believe he slept that long.

He got off his bed and checked his texts. His mother was going to be mad at him he hadn't called her even though he promised he will today. He'll try to do it first thing in the morning.

What bothered him was that you hadn't said anything when you left. You could've let a little note or a text. But nothing. You dipped.

No one dipped on Eren. Ever. He was the one making the girls leave or sneaking out of their places.

The brown haired boy opened a bag of chips and angrily typed on his phone.

Then he stopped typing.

"She's sleeping. She won't reply."

Your fucking exams. Maybe that was the reason you left, you could've texted something though.

Eren brought his food on the sofa and turned on the TV. He'll deal with you tomorrow.

But you didn't answer his texts or phone calls the day after either. Or the next one.

"Where is she ?"

"Maybe where you forgot your manners ?" Mikasa answered with an eyebrow raised.

"Mikasa..."

She stared at Eren, definitely not willing to cooperate if he didn't change his attitude.

"Hi Mikasa. How are you." He said in a monotonous voice.

"I'm fine thank you Eren !"

"Ok cool so have you seen Y/n ?"

"Of course I did. She's my roommate and my best friend dumbass I see her everyday."

"She's my best friend too and I haven't heard of her since two days so I wanna know where she is."

"Look Eren she has exams she's busy. The world does not revolve around you."

"Yeah ok but this isn't the first time she has exams she still hung out with me and replied to me the other times."

"Ok so you did something and she's ignoring you ? What happened ?"

Eren raised his eyebrows, the discussion took a turn he didn't expect and he definitely didn't want to explain why the situation was different.

Mikasa's phone rang, saving the situation for the brown-haired boy.

Her phone was placed on her bed, closer to Eren than her and when he saw your name on the screen, he immediately reached for it, beating Mikasa.

She fell on her stomach on the bed trying to catch it and Eren quickly sat on her back, making it impossible for her to stand up.

"EREN WHAT THE FUCK-"

Eren answered the phone call while handling Mikasa with his other arm.

"You can't do shit I been bigger than you for like 3 years now."