Johndave: The Carnival!

Hello, Guys. It has been a long time, no? How have I not lost any followers? I do not know. All is well that ends well. A new story, as you can see.

I do not own any pictures unless explicitly stated.

"DAVE, OH DEAR GOD, FUCK!"

"How the hell is this scary?"

"THEY POP OUT A Y- HOLY SHIT!" Another zombie figurine popped out from the wall, making the blue eyed twenty year old scream like a newborn baby. The blonde boy beside him snickered, gazing around at the cheap figures.

He really found this all childish, but his boyfriend found it all scary as hell. As the ride sputtered out of the building and to a stop, John practically jumped out of the ride. Dave followed, patting his back and looking around for two certain people.

"HEY ASSHOLES!" Dave grinned as he heard one of his friends call out.

"Sup, Karkles." A solid punch to the head signaled that he should shut up.

"Thup, Thrider." Sollux greeted. He nodded and looked at John; he looked a lot paler than usual.

"Babe, ya okay?" He asked, a hint of worry in his tone.

"Yeah." John stammered, standing up all the way. Dave picked him up, placing him on his shoulders. Walking over to a game, he paid for a playthrough. He shot all of the water into the clowns mouth, earning enough points for a giant stuffed animal.

"Which do ya want, Babe?" He asked, looking up at John. He pointed to the giant Pikachu, smiling. The owner handed it to him and he smiled.

John hugged it rather tightly, causing Dave to chuckle. Taking the words from his mouth, Karkat stated,

"You are dating the biggest fucking dork in the world, Dave."

"Yeah, but I love him."