Egoplier: Death and Pain.

Hey, hey, woah! Major character death ahead! Proceed with caution!

Trigger Warnings: Major Character Death, Depression.

Tears streamed down Marks face as he held Arin’s hand close to his chest. Arin looked at him, his small smile seeming just to make Mark hurt worse.

The man he loved, the one he had dedicated his life to staying with… 

Was…

Dying.

A terminal disease, the doctor had said, one that could not be cured. He had stayed by Arin’s side through day and night, never leaving and barely sleeping.

He was whimpering and sobbing as the heart monitor’s steady rhythm turned into a long, monotone beep. 

Never ending.

That was months ago, and Mark hadn’t uploaded a single video since. He had heard that his subscribers were worried. He never bothered to even check, though.

Every time he would ever hear anything remotely related to Arin, he would break down and cry. He couldn’t even look at any of his console games. That’s how bad it was.

He would spend his days cooped up in his room, Bob or Wade having to come and cook him something so he wouldn’t die of starvation.

People had told him that Arin would’t want to see him suffer, to see him in pain because of him. He knew it was true, but it hurt too much.

So he stayed like that, in the dark room for months, not emerging for anything…